Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
One of the really neat things about the Zombie ProVari is that it comes with the exclusive "Zombie Defense League" end cap, and is (or should be) half the reason anyone buys one.

Which begs the question, when did ProVape quit making them? Because my Zombie Classic came with a generic cap, much to my disappointment. :(

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
They must be out of them then, and if they haven't bothered to replace them, the Zombie editions must be having their last hurrah this Halloween.

As a side note, my fiancée was extraordinarily miffed at me. Apparently she thought I was getting her a ProVari. I said something about her trying the new ProVari, and if she liked it, we would look at the options for her...I guess she misunderstood.

I've got a muddy girl radius with clear CZ button in the cart right now...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
They must be out of them then, and if they haven't bothered to replace them, the Zombie editions must be having their last hurrah this Halloween.

As a side note, my fiancée was extraordinarily miffed at me. Apparently she thought I was getting her a ProVari. I said something about her trying the new ProVari, and if she liked it, we would look at the options for her...I guess she misunderstood.

I've got a muddy girl radius with clear CZ button in the cart right now...
I see your foray back into the ECF vortex has sucked you into a whirlpool of temptation and consumerism :p :lol:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I see your foray back into the ECF vortex has sucked you into a whirlpool of temptation and consumerism :p :lol:
Why do you think I left in the first place?
Lol.
I was looking at the titanium P3 threaded Kabuki clones on fasttech and the rebuildable attys for them on eBay...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Why do you think I left in the first place?
Lol.
I was looking at the titanium P3 threaded Kabuki clones on fasttech and the rebuildable attys for them on eBay...
I have one of those Ti style clones inbound, they are reported to not fit the P3 threading, as they are Ti "styled", but I am OK with that. I have an extra clone base that I could use with it and still realize a big weight savings. Also, I wanted to check out how they set up the pin in the clone base, it might have more range in connectivity than the OG P3-510base does, as the OG will not connect with a number of my ProVari's while utilizing a beauty ring.

Reactions: gnees

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Wow! I'm glad I bought my last Zombie when I did (last month)! It had the ZDL end cap on it. I'd have been mad as hell if it came with a regular cap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just mad as hell that my fiancée swiped it. She likes the 18350 size better, apparently. Methinks she just did it to motivate me to purchase her something more appropriate.

I already banged up the end cap, knocked it over onto a tile floor. Chipped a tile. Popped off the drip tip. Old habits...checked the tank for damage. Didn't think to check the ProVari for damage until several hours later. I just assumed it wouldn't be damaged, other than cosmetic scrapes and dings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread