ZOOM little review,better than NJOY KING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumador

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2008
For those looking for a cigarrette replacement, I found just by chance, a youtube video comparing the njoy King to this ZOOM ecig.
The person doing the video thought it was great so I decided to give it a try, since I was getting very dissapointed with the battery llife
of the njoy King.
Well, this thing is really good. I have bought five of them before doing this review and battery life is much better than the King.
And more important, the taste is fantastic. It's like a real cigarette. Very smoky taste. Not sweet. Just like an analog.
Now. On their website they advertise 300 puffs. I get roughly around 160 or 180. And that is still much better than the king.
Price is like 7 dollars at walmart and that is still expensive, but worth the money for me.
This is not for chain vaping. It's goor for replacing a cigarette on a cofee break.
Only negative for me is the throat hit is a bit harsh, but I just hold the vapor in my mouth for 1 second before inhaling and
that makes for a great feel.
To finish this, the size is exactly like a 100 analog cigarette. same diameter as the King, and it looks pretty much same also.
Oh, the one that I'm doing this review about is the Smooth version. Orange box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread