- Knoxville, TN
- Program Manager
Share This Page
Senior Member, Male, from Knoxville, TN
No matter where you go, there you are. Nov 1, 2017
- Mark Spivey was last seen:
- Sep 24, 2019 at 1:55 AM
- Knoxville, TN
I'm officially way over the hill but my brain still thinks I'm in my early 40's (that's why I still love zip lining, roller coasters, jet skiing, etc.). I'm quirky, goofy, obsessive, fun loving, detail oriented, sarcastic, strange, giving, and twisted. I'm a follower of The Way (a lot of people call it Christian but I prefer to call it something different due to the bad reputation some have given that name) and I do LOTS of volunteering for my church. I quit analogs on Black Friday (November 28) 2014 and haven't smoked, chewed, or dipped anything with tobacco since. I'm married for the second time (first one could only put up with me for 16 years and my current one has put up with me for over 13 years and counting), I have two biological children (30 & 27), and two stepchildren (24 & 21).
- Program Manager
- Started Vaping with an Innokin iTaste CLK! starter kit November 2014.
- Began using an Aspire Nautilus Mini and 30W Mod (iPV Mini) January 2015 (BD present).
- First RTA (Fogger V6) and single 18650 Mod (iPV Mini) February 2015.
- First Hybrid Mechanical Mod (Dovpo GX-200) February 2015.
- First RDA (Youde (UD) IGO-W3) March 2015.
- Began Sub-Ohm Vaping March 2015.
- Began DIY e-liquid April 2015.
- First TC Mod (Pioneer4you iPV 4) and Ni200 build May 2015.
- First Sub-Ohm Tank (Aspire Atlantis) June 2015.
- First 200 Watt Mod (Pioneer4you iPV 3 Li after firmware upgrade) July 2015.
- First build with Titanium wire November 2015.
- First "high end" Mod (Wismec Reuleaux DNA200) January 2016 (BD present).
- First Mechanical Mod February 2016.
- First Clapton Coil build March 2016.
- First Atty greater than 22 mm April 2016.
- First You Tube Video Review May 2016.
- First build below 0.2 Ohms at a high wattage (0.11 Ohms dual SS Clapton in a Temple RDA vaped at 150 Watts) August 2016
- First Squonker (Kanger DRIPBOX 160) November 2016 (2 Year Vapaversary).
- First LiPo Mod (VOLCANO LAVABOX Blood Red SE DNA 200) as Christmas/Birthday present to myself December/January 2016.
- Mixing by weight and got an Ultrasonic Cleaner February 2017.
- Built my own dual MOSFET high current dual parallel 3S LiPo Mod (named Phoenix [due to utilizing mostly parts on hand], black Laser etched Hammond, operation switch selectable: Off, Unregulated, and 555 PWM; individual LiPo monitoring; Start Oct 2017 and complete Dec 2017).
- Built a sPWM (Smart PWM V3, Voltrove) brushed aluminum LiPo Mod named Death Dealer (Frank Frazetta inspired laser etchings), Started October 2017 with a finish (except the laser etching) in February 2018 (due to being very cold in my garage).
- Building two Custom Wood DNA 250 LiPo Mods (Stabilized Afzelia Burl & Stabilized Elm Burl Squonker). Afzelia design started March 2017, woodworking began May 2017, completed in March 2018. Stabilized Elm Burl Squonker design started January 2018, design completed and woodworking started April 2018.
- Building a Custom Wood iPWM (intelligent PWM, Big Al's) Mod (Stabilized Buckeye Burl, Design started October 2017). It will incorporate LED lighting (active during firing) to highlight green acrylic stabilization (in void fills on the side).
- First Mesh RDA (Digiflavor Mesh Pro) January 2018.
- Build a Custom DNA 250 Color (Alpinetech 1590N1 CNC Box with a Venom 2200mAh 4S 14.8V 30C LIPO). Parts acquisition to begin mid 2018 with a planned project completion late 2018.