Separate names with a comma.
Chargers for your Li-ion/IMR batteries
X2 extended charger with AC and USB power supply, charge NiMH and Li-ion Batteries
X2 extended charger, a classic upgrade one:
* Dual input port (USB port and AC adapter both ok)
* Can charge Li-ion & Ni-MH & Ni-CD batteries
including protected 20700/21700
* LCD display for charge percentage, voltage, current & charged volume
* two bays
Max 3A Li-ion/NiMH/NiCD Battery Charger & Capacity Tester
Clearly see what's going on with the batteries
• Widely Compatible for Li-ion/NiMH/NiCD batteries
• QC3.0 Fast Charging, Max 3A for a single slot
• Test Batteries' Real Capacity, Recover Batteries' rated voltage
• Micro USB Input, Charge Anywhere
• Intelligent Detection Saves Your Time
• Auto-detects the battery type
• Multiple Protections Ensure Safe Charging
• High Precision, Auto Cut-off When Fully Charged
a 18650 & 21700 battery charger and power bank with USB-C port, QC3.0 & PD3.0 fast charging
XTAR PB2S features:
* USB-C port, with QC3.0 & PD3.0 fast charging.
* Charge 18650, 20700, 21700 batteries & protected 18650 batteries
* Small size, net weight only 50g, DIY power capacity
* As a power bank, charge mobile phones, earphones, and other power devices
* Adjustable constant current 2A, 1A.
* 4 colors, red, yellow, blue and black
* Easy to remove batteries with a ribbon in the bay.
heat/charge protection and reverse polarity protection and support for many different battery types.
Specs for the VC4: Detailed LCD charge status display screen Charges four batteries simultaneously and independently Intelligently identifies input power and automatically adjusts suitable charge current USB interface makes charging flexible and convenient LED indicators display battery state in real-time Three-stage charging algorithm Overheat protection Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection circuit 0V activation and soft-start function Undervoltage lockout and self-start...
Ideal for quickly charging pairs of high-capacity cells
I'd like to throw in a recommendation for the Nitecore SC4 charger, which is ideal for anyone who uses 18650s in pairs or triples.
The 18650 cells we use for vaping are usually lithium ions with an effective capacity between 2000 and 3000mAh. 2 amps is the sweet spot for charging these, and some cells can even handle a 3A quick charge.
But what distinguishes a $50 charger from a $15 charger?
Every charger has a maximum current limit per cell. Many will do 2A, some are limited to 1A.