Hi to Phil and Demitri,
I'm a 64 year old long time fan. I have the original ares, three Zenith's and two zlides. I love them all. However I've had leaking issues with the ares and even though I really like building my own coils I don't use the ares much due to the leaking. I have tried everything to eliminate the leaking but haven't been able to stop it. I would like to get a couple of the new versions in the hope that I'll be able to rebuild without the leaking issues. Hopefully I'll win and the new versions won't leak. Have you had any issues with that on the new models??
Innokin ARES2 LE
High-end finishes! Super easy to build, Great flavors with double airflow control system!
THE ARES-2 LE – We Listened… AGAIN!
The Ares-2 LE is one part a thank you and one part we’re listening to you.
First, THANK YOU!
Thank you for your support and purchase of the Ares-2! Whether you are brand new to rebuildables, or a seasoned builder we are thrilled that you are using the tank, enjoying the tank, and not smoking because of the tank.
Second, WE LISTENED…AGAIN!
We listen to your comments, suggestions, and reviews of the Ares-2 and present the Ares-2 LE.
For the LE version, functionally, everything is the same…
· The easy slide open filling
· The child/top cap safety lock
· The improved seals and main air flow control
· The Cross Air Flow control
· The easy drop in build deck
· The liquid barriers
· The wrap around wick placement threading
· The all-inclusive accessories kit
…all remain for your vaping convenience and pleasure.
The changes to the LE version are all aesthetic. This was done to address your comments and change accordingly.
1) We have changed the finish of the tank. The LE versions will be available in two colors, Onyx and Flint in both the 22mm and 24mm versions. These have more of a matte sandblasted finish that we feel give the tank a more high-end look.
2) We have removed the base knurling pattern to continue the classy, high end look.
3) We have limited the branding on the bell. The bell no longer has the laser etched branding. Now on one side it says Ares-2 and on the other LE. Both are embossed, classy, and much more subtle than the original.
4) We have improved the look and durability of our mouthpieces. They now have a more updated look and perfectly match the tank. Both a solid color and ultem look tip are included. They are now both metal to prevent the safety nipple from shearing off.
5) The bottom of the tank will now have LE and a serial number.
6) We have added a T2 Torx tool to the already impressive accessory kit allowing you to remove the top cap screws to change the liquid fill port silicon seal if needed
We hope you enjoy the changes we have made to the Ares-2 LE and thank you for your ongoing support!