Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Thats right, we are still alive :)

GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes or GRBC - Serving premium eliquid in Canada since 2009 to checkout our website for those of you who do not know us!

Its been a long long time since i've posted anything here, so I figure i'd let you all know that we are offering some high VG eliquids now. We recently added these not too long ago and have been getting good feedback since. All high VG eliquids are listed under our Sensitive Base category, for people who do not handle high % PG eliquids well, or for those who want to make lots of cloud to impress their friends.

Delicious flavors ported over from the Tasty Vapor 70/30 line into 30/70 PG/VG. The listing also includes 3 new high VG-only flavors; Pomegranate, Vanilla Custard, and Red Licorice.

Check us out if you haven't already, we have a huge selection of fantastic juices. One of the longest running vendors in Canada, in business since 2009, we know how to get the job done and our flavors are tried and true.

Also note, for every $100 you order you get to add a free 30ml bottle of eliquid to your order, up to x3 bottles per order (thats $45 in free juice per order!)

Our website again is GRBC - Serving premium eliquid in Canada since 2009 or GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes either will take you to the right place! Thanks everyone and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread