أستيراد السيجارة الأكترونية للسعودية

Status
Not open for further replies.

moayad

Dec 30, 2014
Saudi Arabia
مرحبا شباب
:( بعد 15 سنة تدخين من سموم التبغ العادي الحمد الله اكتشفت السيجارة الألكترونية , والي 4 شهور استخدمها والله انها روعة , ولكن المصيبة انه لا يوجد محلات قانونية تشتري الأنواع الامريكية والأوروبية في السعودية
الآن قررت ان أشتري من موقع برطاني انواع ممتازة وجودة افضل بقيمة 200 ولكن خايف استوردها على السعودية والجمارك السعودية تصادرها :confused:؟
سؤالي هل في أحد استورد إلى السعودية سيجارة وسائل (النكهات) ودخلت ووصلت له؟

شكرا مقدما

Last edited:

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yes i am sure it will be a problem to get certain things through customs as all the different countries have different laws.. you should check with your commerce and trade folks to see if it is ok to purchase.. if not i am afraid you would just be throwing money away as it will never make it to you. what about dubai

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)
أهلا و مرحبا بكم في المنتدى. سعيد أن يكون لك هنا! :)

I have heard that if the product you order is labeled as an e-cigarette product customs will confiscate it. I am sorry you are having such a hard time.:(
لقد سمعت أنه إذا تم تسمية المنتج الذي أمر باعتباره السجائر الإلكترونية و الجمارك المنتج مصادرة ذلك. أنا آسف كنت تواجه مثل هذا الوقت الصعب . :(

Here is a forum you may wish to visit / هنا هو منتدى قد ترغب في زيارة: العربية . منتدى لأعضائنا الناطقة باللغة العربية / A forum for our Arabic speaking members.

You will need to have 5 posts and wait until the server updates at :25 past the hour before you can post in the Arabic Forum.
سوف تحتاج إلى أن يكون 5 وظائف وانتظر حتى التحديثات الخادم في : 25 على مدار الساعة قبل أن تتمكن من المشاركة في المنتدى اللغة العربية.

=====================

Translated post:

Can I Import cigarette email to the

Hello guys
After 15 years of smoking tobacco toxins normal Praise God discovered electronic cigarette , and to 4 months and used by God it's splendor , but the sad thing is that there is no legal shops buy American and European species in Saudi Arabia
Now I decided to buy the site Brtani excellent kinds of best quality and value of $ 200 , but I fear imported to Saudi Arabia and Saudi Customs confiscated ?
Is my question in a imported into Saudi Arabia cigarette means ( flavors ) and entered and went to him?

Thanks in advance
=================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread