‘My Man’ One Hit Wonder – What color should it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
My Man 3.jpg
I just received my first bottle of ‘My Man’ e-juice and it appears to be quite ‘dark’ color. Is this outdated product or should it look this color? From the pictures I can see online 'My Man' is quite a ‘light’ color?

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
Yes it gunks up the coils very quickly, flavor is greatly muted and what flavor remains tastes well, 'old'. I received this from a Canadian company (Canvape) who refused to allow me to return it. The said: "E-juice is good for 1-2 years if you don't liked steeped juice there is nothing i can do as the standard in the vaping community is a year or more for the shelf life of e-juice"
I found this quite appalling and let them know!

Thanks R2sojr

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Yes it gunks up the coils very quickly, flavor is greatly muted and what flavor remains tastes well, 'old'. I received this from a Canadian company (Canvape) who refused to allow me to return it. The said: "E-juice is good for 1-2 years if you don't liked steeped juice there is nothing i can do as the standard in the vaping community is a year or more for the shelf life of e-juice"
I found this quite appalling and let them know!

Thanks R2sojr
Usually they are good to deal with. Call Oshawa and ask for a manager. The pic is terrible, but that juice looks way to dark IMO. It should be returned and tested so nobody gets sick.

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
Usually they are good to deal with. Call Oshawa and ask for a manager. The pic is terrible, but that juice looks way to dark IMO. It should be returned and tested so nobody gets sick.
Oshawa? Canvape does not even have a telephone number on their website that I could find. My quote comes from Canvape 'email' support? Not sure what support in Oshawa you are directing me to BreSha6869?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
I appreciate your comments Maiar. I've been vaping for quite some time and imo its the additives deteriorating in the e-juice that cause it to take on this color, it is not the nicotine. NET's stay good for ages but flavor concentrates, sweeteners and other additives in e-liquids deteriorate quickly and cause the color to darken and greatly affect the flavor profile. This liquid as stated not only looks old but tastes old as well. It is normal for e-liquids that contain these additives to deteriorate. I have many e-liquids that tasted wonderful when new but when they start to darken flavor is affected and they soon taste horrible as this liquid tastes. I just think it's sad, I paid $95.99 after taxes and shipping to receive a 3 month old product which I think is unacceptable for this or any price. If it was an NET it would be a different story.
Thanks Maiar.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Oshawa? Canvape does not even have a telephone number on their website that I could find. My quote comes from Canvape 'email' support? Not sure what support in Oshawa you are directing me to BreSha6869?
Thanks!
Sorry, wrong company. I had a brainfart and was thinking Canada eJuice. Canvape is in Toronto. I would call their Spadina store to start. (647) 785-7376. Only # for them I have. Not the best customer service I have ever experienced to say the least, but worth a shot. Maybe they can get you in touch with the right customer service person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread