◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
483ec26b6c64dd977d031175be807855.jpg

And the girls getting the morning sun! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love your yard !

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Well, you said I could come! LOL
But did you have to sit on the roof for half an hour complaining you were stranded? :?:

I'm precooking a roast today. Boneless lamb shoulder.

Shouting mum a cab to my sister's house in rosebud for pre Christmas lunch. Everyone is busy xmas and boxing day and she was a bit sad. Will be her biggest outing in months.

No time to slow roast lamb there. So cooking up until I'd usually crank the heat for the last bit. Keeping roast in oven bag it cooks in with some brandy etc. Hoping it retains moisture.

Veg peeled, chopped, 3 minute blanched to prevent browning. In an oven bag with oil and seasoned.

Have never done it this way, hoping it works out. Bought disposable trays to cook on at sister's to save time on dishes. We need to get home to feed feather people by 4pm.

1f9bc20dc46402d081be0fa8572a4245.jpg
e5f84699d8addec4b8f6c932c05dcf87.jpg

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
But did you have to sit on the roof for half an hour complaining you were stranded? :?:

I'm precooking a roast today. Boneless lamb shoulder.

Shouting mum a cab to my sister's house in rosebud for pre Christmas lunch. Everyone is busy xmas and boxing day and she was a bit sad. Will be her biggest outing in months.

No time to slow roast lamb there. So cooking up until I'd usually crank the heat for the last bit. Keeping roast in oven bag it cooks in with some brandy etc. Hoping it retains moisture.

Veg peeled, chopped, 3 minute blanched to prevent browning. In an oven bag with oil and seasoned.

Have never done it this way, hoping it works out. Bought disposable trays to cook on at sister's to save time on dishes. We need to get home to feed feather people by 4pm.

1f9bc20dc46402d081be0fa8572a4245.jpg
e5f84699d8addec4b8f6c932c05dcf87.jpg
:oops: I wasn't stranded, just in heat! :rolleyes:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i bought pet insurance such that after $250, they cover 80% of treatment. Healthypaws.com. 2 cats $33 a month.

When Raven appeared behind the back tyre of my car all cold and miserable as an abandoned kitten, HRH insisted we keep her. She had tapeworms, fleas, an ear infection and was generally in poor shape - but enough about HRH.

The thousand dollar cat is fine. One set of tests was $400 and i went ' you f-what?' The price you pay.

Good to see 'boil-in-the-bag' cookery is alive and well!

T

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Pups labor, MSW imagination and green thumb. Looks awesome in the summer.

My wife is a certified Master Gardener.
I need a visit from the Master Gardner! Back in the days I actually had time for stuff like fishing, I was a Master Bait...Oh, never mind. This spring will be the garden and landscaping thing. My wife said it is a dream and I agree....a nightmare!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
were you about to say you were a master bait-......? o_O
that takes a deft hand. :|

so . . .
I think . .
I'm pretty sure . . .
I hope I just applied the final coat of finish.
I will be going for final sand, up to buff n' poly, tomorrow, I'm thinkin'.
finn'ers crossed.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
happy to report that the finals went great today. without a hitch. :>)

So, bodies are all proven out and shimmery; and I imagine I'll next be addressing the hats n' heinies again (dealing with the over-slootchins from the body finishing) .. . . clean up a couple of rims and seams . . . and then buttonhats are up after that.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
happy to report that the finals went great today. without a hitch. :>)

So, bodies are all proven out and shimmery; and I imagine I'll next be addressing the hats n' heinies again (dealing with the over-slootchins from the body finishing) .. . . clean up a couple of rims and seams . . . and then buttonhats are up after that.
Since this is the LAST batch perhaps we can get more sneak peeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread