◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
It's fine. You don't need to talk :cry:

I'm OK
20220122_235408.jpg
20220122_183601.jpg

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
PUPPERS......
nhOb7OAm.gif

Thank you, you sweet black cat. :wub:

I'll be ticking off the big 6 O next year. I can't believe I made it this long. The way I lived in my younger years, anything over 35 is a bonus! :)

Birthday present to myself... a new DAS keyboard. X50Q

Actually, years of vaping in my office my keyboards sticky keys crashed my main PC. So, the timing just happened to fall on my birthday. I'll give credit to the Corsair Vengeance, it held up well to the abuse. I love mechanical key keyboards.

Anyway, back to stove piping my GIGA-PUNCH!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
solid week+ of 90F

it beats winter

i'm going to the hardware store, when they open. Buying MDF to work flat. Will also attach the pic to it

i'm hoping my sister, kelly, will accept a random gift. Storing medium to large works getting tricky

had blood drawn recently. My liver is less cranky. Blood sugar steadily climbing, but still just borderline. My doctor told me that i need to answer my phone, monash health has been ringing

me, me, me

how is everybody? or everybody in dibiville? not everybody/8 billion people

coffee...

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
solid week+ of 90F

it beats winter

i'm going to the hardware store, when they open. Buying MDF to work flat. Will also attach the pic to it

i'm hoping my sister, kelly, will accept a random gift. Storing medium to large works getting tricky

had blood drawn recently. My liver is less cranky. Blood sugar steadily climbing, but still just borderline. My doctor told me that i need to answer my phone, monash health has been ringing

me, me, me

how is everybody? or everybody in dibiville? not everybody/8 billion people

coffee...
I'm here wishing I was there. We've been right at freezing several times in the last 2 weeks. Son bought me a super thick padded wearable blanket and I've worn it out when I had to go. I look pretty stupid but zero sh....ts given!
QkAvVK1m.jpg

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'm here wishing I was there. We've been right at freezing several times in the last 2 weeks. Son bought me a super thick padded wearable blanket and I've worn it out when I had to go. I look pretty stupid but zero sh....ts given!
QkAvVK1m.jpg
Looks comfy. I bought my sisters similar. One bought more and like you, wears them to pick up kids or shopping. Other thinks too dorky

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Looks comfy. I bought my sisters similar. One bought more and like you, wears them to pick up kids or shopping. Other thinks too dorky
When he bought it for my Christmas 2020 I couldn't even fit in it. That's why I like fasting and keto.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
MDF (unfinished) doesn't like water very much. It will swell up wherever water contacts it or sits a bit.
(that'd be the MDF I get here)
hi bee

is masonite better? could be heavy

i want to go to sleep. But i have a click n collect grocery order soon

made this in waiting

dunno if it wants more yet

little, 20x30cm or something

20220124_074506_2.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm not sure about Masonite. It's denser than mdf, so probably a little sturdier for water-based contact. I think they use that for art supply boards too, right?
You could get thinner Masonite than MDF and pro'ly have the same rigidity w/ less weight.
IDK for sure tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread