◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
I think I've figured out how Peter gets everything so shiny...
294c67ca406e7d41aeb8a247d829379c.jpg

Master of Bassets...and not much else

You beat me to it, Mike. I was just coming here to post that.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
What'r you two subscribed to the American Bee Newsfeed or Sumpin'?

I'm almost done with all the internals. I've got the 510s modified, the 510+ posts all made up, the . . .. everything is done except for the switches and button-hats. I'll start into that tonight and cross my fingers to be wrapping that up tomorrow. After that, nip a couple juice tubes and caps and smack their wee modly beehinds and send them on their way.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
way to get my hopes up, then shatter them

puggles [chook] is starving today and perky, if anyone wondered

I'm glad puggles is ok. Sometimes they start looking a little pekid and loose color in their comb's and the next thing you know they keel over dead. We lost smarty, one of our silver lace wyendottes that way this summer. Never did figure out what happened. It happened so fast.

And to think, I never wanted them for years, I told the wife no. Now they're one of our biggest source of intertainment. Lots of character.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'm glad puggles is ok. Sometimes they start looking a little pekid and loose color in their comb's and the next thing you know they keel over dead. We lost smarty, one of our silver lace wyendottes that way this summer. Never did figure out what happened. It happened so fast.

And to think, I never wanted them for years, I told the wife no. Now they're one of our biggest source of intertainment. Lots of character.

:(

sorry for your loss. They run quite like a dinosaur in jurrasic park, I know cgi uses real world models, but basing a trex off a chook is pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread