★★★ COLOR Diamonds ★★★ LED Caps!!! - IN STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
All right then, maybe we can get them to add smoky quartz or a faceted hematite for you, Konstantine. :img:

Oh, there you go, Imagine! Call them "gems," and name the colors after their stone counterparts (ruby, emerald, topaz, amethyst...).

Hey, where's marlou? That was her idea.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Oh, there you go, Imagine! Call them "gems," and name the colors after their stone counterparts (ruby, emerald, topaz, amethyst...).

Here I am, Cindy! I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread saying we're going to get them. Wow!... talk about ask and ye shall receive. :laugh:

Now I'm looking at all my batts, trying to decide what colors I need. Will need an assortment for the rainbow batt....wardrobe changes, so to speak.

So, kiddo, got any ideas on what we should ask for next? :lol:

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
So wait - Are these just for the X2's? :confused:

These would be for the slim batts. Like the diamond end caps but gem colors. Some folks have suggested clear end caps for the x2's, so the led light would show. I think Imagine must need a good stiff drink sometimes before she starts reading all our suggestions. :facepalm: :laugh:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
These would be for the slim batts. Like the diamond end caps but gem colors. Some folks have suggested clear end caps for the x2's, so the led light would show. I think Imagine must need a good stiff drink sometimes before she starts reading all our suggestions. :facepalm: :laugh:

:laugh: It's entirely possible that there are those of us that have a good stiff drink before we make some of these suggestions!

Last edited:

1st Officer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Central Virginia

Cindy, I think you are on the right track with that but how about Birthstones. That would be an instant hit. I don't think the different colors are "Girly" at all but then I grew up in the 60s and early 70s so flashing colored lights remind me of, of, well never mind don't want to give people the wrong Idea...

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Oooohhhh, I want! So, I'm mostly-equipped now, and it's getting to where I'm going to pay more in shipping than merchandise. So I need to order a couple of small things, I'd like to do it when the "gems" are in. But not if it will be weeks. Is there any kind of ETA on this?

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I believe they shipped last night :)
From China? So that means, what, 2 weeks to clear customs? Or what?

I'm going to be traveling Oct 1, so some of the things I need will need to be ordered by Sep 15 or so.

(Not that I can't live without gems for 2 months, but...gee....shiny!)

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
LED? Wut?
Spill please.:)

Gem caps, not LED's (if I'm understanding your question correctly).

There will be colored gem caps - like the current diamond caps - to replace the gray end caps on the batteries and change the color of the LED light when seen through them. So, those batteries with only white LED's can now have a variety of color to choose from.

If I misunderstood the question, I do apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread