★★★ COLOR Diamonds ★★★ LED Caps!!! - IN STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
now in stock and on the site :thumbs:

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Diamond Battery End Caps - Accessories

colordiamondcaps.jpg

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Okay now SI, you know I love you, but I'm not thrilled with the quality of the diamond tips these days, colored or clear. The good news is that the glue has changed so no more bubbles. The bad news is the glue has changed and dries white. Although I did have a few in my order with the glue still wet and gooey! This new glue is no good, the rhinestones will pop right out with my fingernail. Also, if I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) the rhinestones are not the same size as the 'bubble' clear ones.

Not an earth shattering problem, I know, but bling is a biggie for me. At a buck and a half a pop, I had a higher expectation. *pout* Anyone else have a better experience with these?

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Okay now SI, you know I love you, but I'm not thrilled with the quality of the diamond tips these days, colored or clear. The good news is that the glue has changed so no more bubbles. The bad news is the glue has changed and dries white. Although I did have a few in my order with the glue still wet and gooey! This new glue is no good, the rhinestones will pop right out with my fingernail. Also, if I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) the rhinestones are not the same size as the 'bubble' clear ones.

Not an earth shattering problem, I know, but bling is a biggie for me. At a buck and a half a pop, I had a higher expectation. *pout* Anyone else have a better experience with these?

They suck. I've got 4 that have popped out. One has a dark line of glue that shows through it, and 7 that are crooked. I ended up with one that is useable.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana

I just got my order today and am so very disappointed. These look like worse than the kids jewelry you get at the dollar store for less than a dollar. They are crooked, the glue is still wet and the stones just pop out of the cheap white plastic. There is no way I will use these.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
don't you inspect your products when they come in.

when i was picking orders back in the 70's,we inspected every thing before they went to the storage shelves,plus they were checked again before they were sent out the door.

if we messed up,we would get one hell of a ... chewing and if it happened to often we would go out the door for keeps.
i know every one is in a hurry to get the new products but if they are junk at the start,,why bother ?

Larry

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
we ordered over 20,000 of them... so no they were only spot checked...I guess the first few bags were ok.... none the less they have been removed from inventory and will be reproduced and our QC team at the factory has definitely been put on notice.

anyone who wants a refund no questions asked just email CS.
don't you inspect your products when they come in.

when i was picking orders back in the 70's,we inspected every thing before they went to the storage shelves,plus they were checked again before they were sent out the door.

if we messed up,we would get one hell of a ... chewing and if it happened to often we would go out the door for keeps.
i know every one is in a hurry to get the new products but if they are junk at the start,,why bother ?

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread