Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
★ The joyetech eGo AIO Kit has Landed at smoktek! ★

The eGo AIO by joyetech is one of the best starter kits for beginners currently on the market. Its simple design and ease of use make it an attractive option for veteran vapers as well.

Thanks to its two piece design, the eGo AIO is practically leakproof: the atomizer and battery comprise a single piece, with the childproof top cap being removable. The AIO features a built-in 1500 mAh battery, 2 ml e-liquid capacity, and a top-filling mechanism.

This kit offers users the ability to try both mouth-to-lung and direct lung vaping. Use the included spiral mouthpiece and close off the adjustable airflow for an inhale that mimics taking a puff on a cigarette. Or, put in the included wide bore drip tip and leave airflow wide open for an airy, direct lung inhale. The eGo AIO comes with 2 x SS316 coils in 0.6 ohm. These are the same coils used for the popular Joyetech Cubis atomizer - they deliver pure flavor, and have excellent vapor production.

The device turns ON or OFF with 5 quick clicks of the power button, and charges with the included micro USB cable. A fun feature of the eGo AIO is the customizable LED light: choose between 7 colors or no light for a stealthy vape.

Just charge, fill and go - it doesn't get any easier than the eGo AIO.

Grab one for yourself, or give the gift of vaping to a loved one today!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I could be called a beginner. Years of usage notwithstanding I still use the T3s with a Joyetech twist. I liked it when I tried it, and still do.

That's great! We believe that vaping is a very subjective experience and one should use whatever setup helps them stay off the stinkies. :) Several people on our staff continue to use "older" tanks or batteries, because it still works for them as well.:thumbs:

Reactions: Nermal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread