The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

☆27☆days smoke free!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by realsis, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. realsis

realsis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2014
    California
    Hi friends! Just checking in here to say I've made it my first 27 days without smoking! It's been easier than I thought but sometimes I'll see a old cigarette butt or something left over and think gosh, I'd like a smoke. But I've been faithful and when I feel that way I'll pick up my vape and then I'm satisfied. I'm so happy I've made my first month! Just wanted to share with you all that I'm doing it!!! Thanks for all your support!! 27 days and counting! Feels great!:vapor:

2. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    United States
    Congratulations on 648 hours smoke free! :) That's amazing!! Keep up the good work. Those cravings will ease up as time goes by, mine did. Like you I vaped through them and it made me happy each and every time I did. You should be proud! Happy vaping Realsis!! :vapor:

3. Pamailman

Pamailman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Western Pa
    Congratulations, it's actually fun to vape as opposed to smoking. So many choices instead on menthol or non menthol. Keep it up, I smoked for 45 years and now take 4 flights of steps at work.

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    And the feeling just keeps on getting better and better every day. It is fantastic. Congrats to you and you should be proud. I will say that although I have not been tempted (yet), I keep a higher nic juice ready for emergencies. heehee Continued success to you and I look forward to hearing about it. :)

5. Congrats and vape on my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.