Juices to be reviewed later:
1.Vape Heaven
2. Pina Colada
3.Peach Belini Tea
4.Somoa Cookie Pie
5. Sin Mint
6. Caramel Cap

All are 24mg 70pg/30vg blend

I'm still a newb and my equipment is just a basic the basic 808 variety. I've read that these taste better on more advanced set ups. If that's the case all I can say is HOLY MOLY because all of this stuff is awesome!

StL Gooey Butter Cake:

Flavor 10/10
Throat hit 6/10
Vapor 9/10

Overall Epic Score: 100/10

This is one of my fav's and the one I vape the most often. The flavor is dead on as far as I'm concerned. When letting people try the e cig I typically have them hit from an extra cart loaded with GBC and it's converted quite a few of our friends. This practice also led to someone making off with a nearly full 30ml bottle of it the night of my husband's birthday party. :blink: As upset as I was about it, I have to admit: It really is just that good. Our resident 20 yr old refers to this as the GBC awesome sauce. If you've been on the fence about trying this, jump. You won't be sorry.

AG's Dream:

Flavor: 10/10
Throat hit: 6/10
Vapor 9/10

Overall Epic score: 100/10

WOWOWOW!! I ordered this for my husband, I don't usually like raspberry flavored anything. I only like the berries if they're freshly picked. Well, this juice now belongs to me. I horde it like a dragon lady. I only share it with my husband because he will make me regret it if I don't. It's difficult to describe. The best I can do is tell you (MINE ALL MINE /twitch/) that it's absolutely fantastic.

Strawberry Lavaflow:

Flavor: 10/10
Throat hit: 5/10
Vapor 9/10

When I was a kid, we used to pay to pick our own strawberries when they were in season. We'd get home, wash them, cut them up and sprinkle them with sugar. It was heaven in a bowel. That's what this juice reminds me of. I consider this a must have and will order more the second my current bottle reaches the half full mark. I refuse to run out of this flavor. Ever.

Banana Nut Bread:

Flavor 10/10
Throat hit 8/10
Vapor 9/10

This stuff is super yummy and actually tastes like the Epic Banana Nut Bread my Gram used to make. That's what she should call it: Epic Banana Nut Bread. I just got this juice yesterday. DH didn't get home from work until midnight because they were doing a night fire, but I waited up for him because I knew he'd want to try it right away. The dozen or so text messages asking me if the mail had run yet was a clue. Until then I hadn't realize you could remote stalk the mail lady. I handed him his cart as soon as he walked through the door. He immediately fell in love. And he took the bottle to work with him this morning because he refuses to share! This is a first for him. All I could do was laugh . . . and order another bottle.

I don't know how she does it, but it works. Everything I've tried has been fantastic, including the flavors I didn't think I'd like.

I also ordered a bottle of the Blueberries and Cream today. Now it's my turn to stalk the mail lady. :p

If you haven't ordered anything from Vape~A~Licious yet, my advice is to do so immediately!

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise
The Stl. Gooey Butter Cake is sooo yummy. The flavor is very authentic! It tastes just like the gooey butter cakes that my grandfather used to bring home from work when I was a tiny tot. He picked it up on his way home from work every Saturday. At that time this cake was only available from a bakery in down town St. Louis! (I'm not telling how long ago that was...lol)

Pepe Le Vapse

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
St Louis MO
Another shout out for the Stl Gooey Butter Cake. First time i tried it was like wow this is really close. Let it sit a day and tried again even better and i know after it steeps for a few more days I am gonna have to go get a gallon of milk and 4 batteries, it taste that good just like the real deal.

Nice job on the mix
Ill be buying more ..
and more milk... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread