Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Guys ...

Banner brought to you by Christina from *********** who was kind enough to make a banner for Arthur and other Prodigy Owners. Going to see if she can also do Banners for PS USBpass Owners and soon to be Protégé owners!!! All thanks go to her !!! Also, Nitewriter was kind enough to try her hand at some banners !!!! Thanks Christina and Cheryl !!!!

Prodigy Banners:

Smaller: (Thanks to Zofryer for the trim)

Larger/Original:

PS USBpass Banners !!!

Protégé Banners!!! !!!

-Steve

Last edited:

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Anyone able to decrease the size of the banner? My photoshop skillz are pathetic.

http://zofryer.com/prodigysmall.jpg
prodigysmall.jpg

rinkusu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Seattle, Washington
rink ... yours looks awfully grainy ... try the one at the top of this page ... looks much clearer :)

I am now using that image from your photobucket source. The forum won't let me link to it as it is apparently to large. I therefore downloaded your image to my pc and uploaded it to the forum to use as a sig. It's still grainy :(

Appears something is getting lost in translation. Not sure what else to do.

rinkusu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Seattle, Washington
Very strange. I tried re-naming the image on my pc and re-uploaded it but when you click on the image itself, it still redirects to http://zofryer.com/prodigysmall.jpg.

I checked the properties of the image and cannot find that link embedded anywhere in it.

I think Zofryer may need to use the your image Steve- unless you can find a way for us to have it point to your photobucket source?

Attachments

• Future-b-.jpg
    Future-b-.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Future-s-.jpg
    Future-s-.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 57
  • soon-to-be.jpg
    soon-to-be.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 56
  • soon-to-be-mini.jpg
    soon-to-be-mini.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 64

Christina

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
US/Pennsylvania
twoaz1.com
Hi guys, just found this thread. Thanks for your help resizing and hosting Zofryer! I like the small size and will make one of each for the other two banners.

I finished the illustration of the USBpass and will try to get that one finished up soon. Then I'll move onto the Protoge (with the accents). If the custom colors ever come to fruition I think it would be fun to tint the banners to reflect that. Purple was up first, right? hehehe

I just received my own baby today. Didn't expect to see it for a while! Thank you so much Steve and Casey!!! I got autographs too! I'm keeping em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread