✪ NEW Smokeless Image CE's - IN STOCK!!!! ✪

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
It is definitely metal. I was thinking it may be some type of tension clip to hold something in place. I haven't had a ce3 break on me yet to take it a part. I'm not overly worried about it tho, just thought someone might have some type of idea. May this pic will help (forgot about editing the pic).

View attachment 130426

That ain't right man! Take that sucker apart and get rid if that excess wire!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I like the baby syringe, but I've really got to find one of those old, stainless syringes in a really big size with the curlyque finger grips to complete my mad scientist/Dr Frankenstein (pronounced fronk in schteen) look......
Your new avatar???? :D

frankenstein25-DW-Kultur-New-York.jpg

Jimmie48

Apr 2, 2012
Texas
wow so far these have been absolute junk for me. I have tried refilling cleaning, restarting, nothing works. Everyone of these has flooded a battery with juice and made a mess. I follow every direction on Mr Outlaw's vids, the card that came with it, the SI site. Just awful. I really hope the next version of these actually work. I have not contacted SI yet FYI but I do plan to. Has anyone just had nothing but problems with these?

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
wow so far these have been absolute junk for me. I have tried refilling cleaning, restarting, nothing works. Everyone of these has flooded a battery with juice and made a mess. I follow every direction on Mr Outlaw's vids, the card that came with it, the SI site. Just awful. I really hope the next version of these actually work. I have not contacted SI yet FYI but I do plan to. Has anyone just had nothing but problems with these?

sure am sorry about your problems Jimmie.

Larry

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.

Just out of curiosity....Have you taken one apart, as in the inner silicon seal out and air tube out. If so, was the air tube tight on top of the atomizer housing or did it just kind of "fall" out? Chasing a theory here......

tomindy

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN USA

I tried one pack and had problems with them all. Some leaked, some would only work on certain batteries, some just didn't work. I gave up and went back to clearos.

I didn't take them apart and do anything, though. I really don't want to.

I hope the new clearos work, too.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I tried one pack and had problems with them all. Some leaked, some would only work on certain batteries, some just didn't work. I gave up and went back to clearos.

I would suggest trying to adjust the center post in the CE3s that just don't work or work only on specific batteries. That's not an uncommon problem with any cartomizer style to have. Being a born tinkerer, I try everything before I give up, plus I'm cheap!

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy

I believe they were the mass produced ones to hold us over until SI developed their quality products. So unfortunately a little tinkerin may be required.

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
I'm loving these things more & more although I think I am vaping more with them. :)

I opened my fifth one a yesterday and noticed something weird about it. Out of one of the wick holes, there is a wire or something (kinda looks like the end of a paper clip) sticking out of it. This one does not seem to vape quite as well as the others, but it is acceptable; no bad taste, decent vapor, draws ok. I took a pic tho I'm not sure you'll be able to see it (was the best focus I could get). I'm thinking it is not a real important part as it the ce3 does vape. Does anybody have any idea what it is?

View attachment 130408

I believe that is a connection wire from wicked coil. Look at this thread of how to rebuild CE3 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/294873-ce3xl-phoenix-tank-rebuild-how.html

Mine also have this same metal piece that you can see through wicked hole as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
I believe that is a connection wire from wicked coil. Look at this thread of how to rebuild CE3 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/294873-ce3xl-phoenix-tank-rebuild-how.html

Mine also have this same metal piece that you can see through wicked hole as well.

I'd rather spend the 2.00 for a replacement then to go trough all that rig or mi row.

these things don't cost that much to replace,but they are soon to be obsolete any way.

i finally put a side one out of my original ones from got vapes,it was not firing as hot as i like them ( little vapor ).

Larry

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
I really found that CE3 is pair very good with X2 battery especially right after fully charge. They produce more vapor plus better taste. But they are burnt faster too, I have to clean my friend' CE3 twice within week already due to burnt taste and he kind of chain smoke with this X2 batt.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
I really found that CE3 is pair very good with X2 battery especially right after fully charge. They produce more vapor plus better taste. But they are burnt faster too, I have to clean my friend' CE3 twice within week already due to burnt taste and he kind of chain smoke with this X2 batt.

is the x2 a manual or auto,,i find the manuals are hard on the ce3s,but have not had a problem with my autos.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread