✰✰✰ NEW RAINBOW BATTERIES!!!✰✰✰ - available now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
:ohmy:

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Those just scream for diamond tips

I agree. The one I have now has a really nice diamond tip - more clear/sparkly than the replacement ones. It really makes it special. But these look very pretty, and seems like a variety of color combo/blends. Will we be able to choose the color or will it be the luck of the draw?

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
OOooooh AAaaaah! Me likey!

I'll be looking forward to the photos of your new collection once you get them ready for display.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, finally something i wont buy from SI. They are really nice, but I don't think I would look good using them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not my cup of tea either Outlaw, but we'll have fun watching the ladies go ape over them.;)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
most of the color variation is with the lighting... some may have more of one color then another... but it will be luck of the draw... unless you can coax cookie to look through a few ;)

I agree. The one I have now has a really nice diamond tip - more clear/sparkly than the replacement ones. It really makes it special. But these look very pretty, and seems like a variety of color combo/blends. Will we be able to choose the color or will it be the luck of the draw?

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
most of the color variation is with the lighting... some may have more of one color then another... but it will be luck of the draw... unless you can coax cookie to look through a few ;)

I may do that. I'm partial to the one in the picture that is mainly blue/green/purple with no yellow in it. Thanks :)

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I'll be looking forward to the photos of your new collection once you get them ready for display.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not my cup of tea either Outlaw, but we'll have fun watching the ladies go ape over them.;)

Yeah, between Kia, rave, star and Jen, SI won't have any left for anyone else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread