These are for you.

TINYHORSE%20PULLS%20CART.JPG

tiv%20sheila%20and%20mini%20horse.jpg

miniature_horse.jpg

desert_flowers.jpg

BorregoflowersbyChrisChristie.jpg

Hmmm...another familiar pic. :p
Raves%20Cliffs1.jpg

You are the hardest working woman I know and your projects show that. Way to go and congrats again on your vaping milestone. :toast:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
:blink:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. It was just something we've always done in the past vaperversary parties I've attended. And FYI, I don't work for Smokeless Image, and not trying to sell anything - it's all for US! We just happen to be loyal Volties, and we like it here. Certainly not a requirement though. :)

Hi Spacekitty - SI probably wishes we'd find somewhere else to go:) We have an entire chat thread that rarely mentions vaping let alone SI products:) Still, they are very sweet and let us hang out here.

Cindycated and the rest of the gang hanging out here aren't vendor reps.

So, join the party and bring some sodas, would you? We are running low.

Sorry for the misunderstanding... :facepalm: :oops: My bad!!

Party On!!!

217891765.gif~original

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Yeah... when I saw this thread, it just kinda reminded me of the good ol' days when Whiskey was still around... :(
Yup, the Pre-vet thread. I started a lot of those welcome threads, along with Seabrook, in the vets forum. Whiskey may be gone, but not forgotten, I still talk to her, every now and then.

We are doing something similar here, SK and the only thing that is related to SI, is the fact that they have graciously allowed us to use their forum. :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Q is 2!!

QRXT that is.

Congratulations!!

I wonder if anyone else remembers how it all began for you.
If you want to read her story, click the link below:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...9742-chit-chat-voltville-337.html#post7572356

I think that's the most words I've read from you at one time! :laugh: You're such a pleasant person to be around. Always gracious and fun-loving. But you are quiet for the most part. Our self-proclaimed resident lurker. I do like it when you come out of the woodwork though. Something nice always comes out of it.

And ... I still LOVE your driveway in winter:

So!

Here's a cake for you that reminded me of your avatar for some reason.

Some beautiful scenery with multitudes of flowers to brighten your day:

But I have to add some milkweed with a monarch cuz I know you love them

A waterfall just for the beauty of it

And a fire dancer cuz he's beautiful too!

Congratulations Again for Two Whole Years!

Way to go!!

:thumbs:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Congratulations Lizzie

One Whole Year Smoke Free!!

:thumbs:

I gotta admit that I'm kinda in awe of you, Lizzie. You've got such a challenge in turning a desert into your own private paradise. But you are doing it - bit by bit - with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. That takes a lot of ambition, will and initiative. I've said it before, but I wish that I had your stamina. You amaze me.

And then there are those two cutie pies that we've all come to know and love - Wiseguy and Nevada. I love hearing your tales about them and the dogs as well.

Here's some gorgeous desert beauty for you because you appreciate it

A cake adorned with flowers

Thanks for being an important part of Voltville, and for just being you - a rare, down-to-earth, no-nonsense, hard-workin' gal with a great sense of humor.

Congratulations Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread