Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Yay, almost time for another party!! While we're waiting and planning, I brought munchies that are low on the, um, Jerry crunchies. ;)

Cold-Hors-D%E2%80%99Oeuvres.jpg

Oh WOW! :ohmy: Is there any of this left, cuz that's MY kinda food!! :drool: :p

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Congratulations, Rave.

First, here's a video I think you'll enjoy.

My dish to pass will be my baked potato salad, just in case you don't want to take a chance on Jerry's more traditional kind.

How about a bouquet of wildflowers?

Last, an owl to help send good wishes. Didn't you say the barred owl was a favorite?

Holy Cow! Thanks Sandy!

I'll save the documentary for a bit later but it really, really looks like something that I will find fascinating. I'm dying to know why there are fish in the forest. :?: And you even picked the perfect flowers for me and my favorite owl in all the world. The food look yummy too!

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
ravenblack.jpg

5 yrs Smoke Free!

Congratulations!

From this
Rave%20Blue%20foam.jpg
and this
Rave_pyramidteabag.jpg

From this
Raves%20Ecig.jpg

to this
Raves%20ecigs2.jpg

Not her actual mods. She has way more. :laugh:

You've been a great friend to me and got me from here

Rave_My%20place.jpg

to hear
Rave_New%20house.jpg

Inspired by your beautiful woods
Raves%20trees.jpg

Who could ask for a better friend. :toast:

Fireworks17.gif

And thanks for being there for me. [[[HUGS]]]

Here's to another 5 yrs.

Cheers.jpeg

Pretend that's Mint Schnapps. :p

Oh Terry. Now ya went and made me cry. :cry: But, that's a good thing. :)

It was my pleasure helping to find you a new home. You are SUCH a good friend and I'll always be there for you. (((HUGS))) And, you'll be my neighbor!!

Sorry - I just couldn't resist posting her just one more time. :lol:

As far as my mods are concerned: I've, um, come out of the closet. I now have an album on my Profile page with many of them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/rave-albums-mods.html

Click on the first one for a slide show of larger pics. Don't judge me. These are the only things that I spend any money on. :facepalm: And frankly, they're worth it. They've kept me off of cigarettes for five years today. Heck - I'm even proud of myself! That doesn't happen often! :laugh:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
View attachment 366222 Congratulations Rave, Five Smoke Free Years!! View attachment 366222

Welcome to your Vaperversary party!!

We all know your heart is in the woods, but the woods also has you in it's heart....

heart-in-the-woods_zpscd13d707.jpg

When you're not playing with all your mods and vape goodies, we might find you out collecting mushrooms....

yellow_morel_patch_3_zps96ff9047.jpg

Or maybe walking a nice woodland path, enjoying the glory of nature.....

Woodland-Fantasy_zps6b1af128.jpg

You could be setting up a scenic campsite to use with your soon-to-be-neighbor....

Campsite_featured_zpse66731e3.jpg

But one place I KNOW we can find you is right here in Voltville! You brighten our day with stories, beautiful photos and interesting conversation, and commiserate with us on our down days, always putting a positive spin on things. Plus, you're a heck of a lot of fun!

I brought cake, I couldn't decide which one. Rave, you will have to choose. (I suggest both, tee hee)

woodland-cake42_zps6b7b1bbd.jpg

ba6716efaa70858976a6d99e99d8bcd1_zps228b61db.jpg

Congratulations on your 5th vaperversary Rave, enjoy all the Voltie love!! Now, on to the banquet! :laugh:

7DwarfsThanksgivingTableJumboDSLE500_zps7edf1d13.jpg

Wow Q! You may be quiet but you observe everything and know me well. Thank you. :blush: I love ALL of the pics (especially the heart in the woods!). Both of the cakes are wonderful. Sure glad I don't have to choose! I'll gladly take both!! :p But, I'll share with you and the rest of Voltville. Your raven cake will adorn my desktop today in celebration. :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
027.gif

5-year-anniversary.gif

"RAVE"

"VAPERVERSARY"

THANK "YOU" - for being "My" Dear Darling Sweet Friend . . .
Emoticons+Animados+1.gif

(BTW: Really wanted to say and do more to celebrate "Your" Special day, however this :censored: tablet ain't letting "Me" - took over 3 hours just to post this . . . :mad: OH WELL . . :facepalm: )

My dear Uncle - thank you for this - and everything else. It's tough doing anything tricky on a tablet, but I sure do appreciate it. With all of my heart. {{{GIANT HUG!}}}

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Congratulations on 5 years Rave!!!!!

You were the first to friend me after Imagine. You made me feel welcome here in Voltville and I will always be grateful for it (so did the rest of you;)). Thank you Nature Lady! And here's to many more vaperversaries!!!

View attachment 366307 View attachment 366308 View attachment 366307 View attachment 366308 View attachment 366308

View attachment 366309

Thanks Celti! It's always been my pleasure to call you "My Friend". I'm sure glad that I was able to make you feel welcome in Voltville and hope that you stick around for a long, long time. :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Happy 5th Rave!!!​

You've been a good friend and an inspiration to me the last few years and I appreciate it. I hope you have many and happy years to come.

Chuck

My Dear Wuzz - we've known each other for just about forever here, haven't we? Just so that you know, you've always been an inspiration to me too.
Thank you. :wub:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Happy 5th Anniversary

Congratulations ! ! ! !

One can never have too much cake:

It's not empty calories - it's energy food. ;-)

Only five more years until your tenth anniversary......​

Aww - Thank you, my dear quiet friend. ;) :laugh:

I'm so impressed with the cake! Are those your own mad skills?

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana

Let's start the music.

Heaven's Here on Earth

because good people create a little bit of heaven here on earth and you are good people, Raven.

Thanks for the beautiful penstemmon, Lizzie, and for being my friend for so long. You're "good people" too, and such a pleasure to be around.

Thank you also for both songs that you chose for me. The Tracy Chapman music really struck a chord. I just spent $1.29 to download it! :laugh:

I really do believe that heaven is here on earth. At least, it is for me. :)

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan

:laugh: This should be on every page, everywhere, I just love it!

As far as my mods are concerned: I've, um, come out of the closet. I now have an album on my Profile page with many of them.

Click on the first one for a slide show of larger pics. Don't judge me. These are the only things that I spend any money on. :facepalm: And frankly, they're worth it. They've kept me off of cigarettes for five years today. Heck - I'm even proud of myself! That doesn't happen often! :laugh:

Very nice, you SHOULD be proud of yourself!! I don't judge you at all Rave, might be a little bit jealous, but I'm working on it. Vaping.gif I'm so glad to have 'met' you here, you are an inspiration to all of us.

bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png bird_mini.png

a26e0e00_zpsc1b9f6ed.gif

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Oh Terry. Now ya went and made me cry. :cry: But, that's a good thing. :)

It was my pleasure helping to find you a new home. You are SUCH a good friend and I'll always be there for you. (((HUGS))) And, you'll be my neighbor!!

Happy tears are good. Glad you enjoyed your party and you can post that gif anytime you want. It cracks me up. :lol:

As for your mod collection. Very impressive but I know you have more than that. :evil: It's money well spent if it makes you happy and keeps you off ciggy's. :)

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
Aww - Thank you, my dear quiet friend. ;) :laugh:

I'm so impressed with the cake! Are those your own mad skills?

Hey, you stole my Raven pic. That was pretty tricky how you did that. :)

I'm afraid I just used the mantra "Google is My Friend".

No skills involved beyond common theft. Sorry to disappoint..... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread