【6/12】Win VLADDIN RE & Carrying Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF fam,

I am sorry for the bad experience of the last giveaway due to the thoughtless rules.
So far there are two winners get announced.
For the better experience, we decide to take the rest three prizes for a new giveaway. Please note the last giveaway thread will close on 5th June 2019.

Giveaway rules for this time is pretty much easy.

1. Since the Father’s day is coming, please comment below sharing what gifts you prepare for your father, Or, If you are a father, what kind of present you prefer to get?

2. If possible, please tag your friends as much as possible to join the giveaway.

Winners will be announced on 12th June 2019.
Prize: 3 x Vladdin Re Kit & Carrying Case

——————Winners Announcement!——————

Thank you for all of your entries!
Congratulations to the following winner. Please PM @Vladdinvapor_Alisa your shipping information to claim your prize.

@United States
@mac63
@La_Navidad

Shipping information format: Full Name/ Address/ City/ State or Province/ Post Code/ Country/ Phone Number

VNz7YF.jpg

Last edited:

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
1. Since the Father’s day is coming, please comment below sharing what gifts you prepare for your father, Or, If you are a father, what kind of present you prefer to get?

My father is also dead unfortunatly, but I myself am a father.
The best thing to get is a proper steak and a massive bucket of hotwings from KFC! Anyways, also vaping gear is always lovely!

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
My father was just in town (he lives 11 hours away) so we celebrated father's day early. My sister and I cooked a special dinner for him and since he just got an iPad we chipped in and got him a gift certificate for the istore so he can get a years worth of books! We'll be sending him cards and a new cookbook too.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
1)

My Father passed away in 1992, but my husband and son get gifts for father's day as they are both dads.

For my son I'm giving him a stainless steel thermos-type cup engraved "Father of Wildlings" with each of the children's names underneath.. it's awesome and I'm sure he will like it. Just something small and cute.

il_570xN.1889059884_gqjl.jpg

For my husband I'm considering buying him a new camera....

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My father is also not around but my best friends husband is getting a new TFV16 for Father's Day...........the Red one to match his truck!!!
smok_tfv16_tank_colors_2.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread