【Christmas Giveaway】Christmas is coming! Are you guys ready for some gifts? Make some noise!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Nevermind. Got my dates mixed up. She should have already announced the winners though
Thanks - Well, you could be right. It wasn't really clear. Says that winners will be announced today, but doesn't specifically say whether that means it ended yesterday. Since I didn't see an announcement, I figured - hey, I'd love to try a Voopoo, so...

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Thank you all for participating! Appreciate it very much:)
Congratulations to the 5 winners as below:
charlie1465
Radar2013
wackygt
Uncle
Al Teo

Please pm to claim your prize and tell us your shipping address and phone number.
You are the lucky guys and in order to help more vapors, you guys need to review asap within a week~

Good luck next time for other friends. VOOPOO really appreciate your concern~ We wish you all a Happy New Year!:banana::banana:

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Thanks - Well, you could be right. It wasn't really clear. Says that winners will be announced today, but doesn't specifically say whether that means it ended yesterday. Since I didn't see an announcement, I figured - hey, I'd love to try a Voopoo, so...
Well yes. VOOPOO giveaway usually ends on the announcement day. But the announcement maybe post right after midnight so that anyone who joins right on the annoucement day would be qualified.

Anyway! Thank you for participating! Good luck next time!:toast:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

First -

tenor.gif

charlie1465
Radar2013
wackygt
Al Teo

So nice to "WIn" this one alongside Ya' . . .

tenor.gif

AND -
thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png
- @VOOPOO_Thea "/"VOOPOO" . . .

For having this Giveaway Contest for the ECF Community . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

:mail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread