• End of year community survey

If you've been seeing any bugs, want new features, or have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it and we'll be putting together a plan for adding in these changes in 2023!

Check out the survey

【ended】【Testers Wanted】SYMBA RDA & UA25 SUB-OHM TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNIVAPO_KEVIN

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2020
www.univapo.com
    @UNIVAPO_KEVIN I notice that the tank has not been reviewed by anyone in the common vaping community yet. Is this because the product has not been released yet? Do you have more information about when the product will be released, and when the RBA col will be available?

hey bro, the UA25 is the first sub-ohm tank from UNIVAPO. Although we come out of the tank to meet different kind of vaping needs. So far there is no review come out yet, but you could be the one who first review it.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
      hey bro, the UA25 is the first sub-ohm tank from UNIVAPO. Although we come out of the tank to meet different kind of vaping needs. So far there is no review come out yet, but you could be the one who first review it.
      I'm looking forward to trying and reviewing it. Can you tell me about the RBA coil for this device please?

Javichu

Ultra Member
      ECF Veteran
    • Mar 8, 2020
      Spain
        Did anyone get any shipping info or updates from Univapo? Cause I still got nothing

On the 13th i sent them the information they requested (in the first post),got a reply with some instructions and then on thursday i got the shipment info.

Should contact Kevin from Univapo thru pm and see what's up.

Reactions: Nakmor Drack

Nakmor Drack

ECF Veteran
        Jul 29, 2019
        Germany
          On the 13th i sent them the information they requested (in the first post),got a reply with some instructions and then on thursday i got the shipment info.

Should contact Kevin from Univapo thru pm and see what's up.
          Thanks. Just got the tracking info from Kevin. Better late than never

Reactions: Javichu
          Status
          Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')