【Giveaway】Do you want to try Metal Edition of Twister kit and TX Series Mesh Coil For Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

I want the metal twister as I love that it has variable wattage, a big battery, compact size and an awesome metallic finish.

Also really want to try the fireluke 2 tank

88-1_15-768x433.jpg

TheOneVape_Review

Jan 21, 2019
    Malaysia
    3. I want to try this one out because ever since I used my first stick kit which was the Plexar Kit, I was pretty impressed by it but it didn’t hit hard enough. I want to try this one out because I’m able to adjust the wattage so I’ve high hopes that this will hit harder. I like how simple the looks of the twister kit is.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2019
    France
    3. Comment with the reason why you wanted it.

Because I already own one of the original Twister thanks to the previous giveaway :thumbs: and I absolutely love it. It’s well designed, well built and the flavor and vapor production is pretty amazing. These metal finishes are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to get one of them because if there’s only one con to the Twister it’s the battery (as expected in such a compact mod) and there’s no way it can last the whole day for me. Having two Twister would be perfect :D
    Can’t be lucky twice right but hey let’s try it anyway :) Thanks for this giveaway ! :banana:

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread