【Giveaway】New MAAT Tank Testers Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
If you shipped it tomorrow I would not get it until April 16th. Which would leave me 3 days to post a review on April 19th. 3 days isn’t a whole lot of time to give honest feedback on a tank.
But I’m guessing this giveaway will not end tomorrow since it started today so basically if I entered it would be impossible for me to post a review in time.
I love giveaways and I understand the need for a company to get feedbacks from the winners but you have to give them more time to fully try the product.
If someday I’m asked to review something I won I would give an honest opinion. For both the customers and the company’s sake.

In the meantime I’m not entering this giveaway.
If you remove the « review on April 17th to 19th » and change it to « review within a month after receiving the tank » then I’ll gladly enter the giveaway :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
#Giveaway ! New MAAT Tank Testers Wanted!
Near 200 testers will be picked (via all VOOPOO social medias)! Don't miss it! ⠀

How to enter:⠀
1. @ 3+ friends ⠀
2. Most importantly: Make sure you'll post review on April 17-19th, or you May not have chance to enter VOOPOO other Giveaways.⠀

View attachment 807979
@VOOPOO_Thea Are you wanting us to post a review of something we have now between April 17-19?
A review of any product?
@Uncle @cooladdict @jpf880

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread