【Giveaway】Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
1:Follow us and comment below how will you test its shock-proof/water-proof/dust-proof features.

You are followed.

How would i test the device?

Hmm,never said this before because i don't like to brag but truth be told i am a close friend of Chuck Norris.
I would go to Chuck Norris's house,place the FORZ TX80 on the table and just tell Chuck Norris:

Chuck...do not touch it
Chuck...do not breath on it
Chuck...do not move it

Chuck...just stare at it,like so:

2Xv.gif

If after that the FORZ TX80 is still working you know you have a winner in your hands, thank your engineers and designers since they created something that can withstand the power of a Chuck Norris stare.

2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

More than twice the legal age :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: borno

WWhite

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2020
I love the outdoors, and live with a mod in my hands pretty much every hour of the day I'm awake. I have it with me while I'm mowing my 7 acres, so I've vaped more than my fair share of dust. I have it when I'm hiking, so it has been dropped it...a lot. I've even dropped my favorite mod while wade fishing...that little guy didn't survive that gulf coast saltwater. I would love a chance to test the hell out of your vape.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I will take it to work with me daily as I do my other shockproof, dustproof, waterproof mods. I work as a Powder Coater and it is a very dusty job. Maintenance requires me to crawl around tight tight spots and I am always dropping my vape. I also clean the wash tanks once a week, so the waterproofing will also come in to play.
My job is the perfect testing site!
Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Legal age.

I work in construction as a carpenter and carry my vape with me in my pocket while at work or I put it down next to the area where I work. Whenever I cut wood, mdf, or cut plasterboard while repairing walls, tons of dust end up in my pocket. I had my eleaf pico squeeze 2 with me since Friday, fresh after cleaning, and the usb port is now completely clogged out with dust. A ton of dust behind the squonk bottle and around the fire button as well. After 3 days. I also drop my mods every now and then, usually when I put it on my work platform, cutting table, or whatever flat surface is nearby, and I knock it over while I carry out the work. I'd say from max 1.5m high, with mod falling on concrete or wooden subfloor. I once dropped a mod from like 2.5m when it fell out of my pocket while I was building an awward ceiling.

I could carry out the shockproof and dustproof tests in a real-life scenario then, basing the tests on my everyday experiences. For shockproof test drop it from various heights on concrete and wooden floor, then assess and document the damage. For dustproof test- just carry it around while at work for a few weeks without cleaning, and then disassemble to see whether any dust got inside.

As to the waterproof test I also have an idea. Outside my normal construction work I also work on a private project at the moment, doing flooring in a private house. Last week I set out my wood cutting station outside the house as I can't cut inside (tenants living in the house+ dog). After cutting few bits I needed I went inside to install, for maybe 40 minutes. As I came back I realised it was raining heavily, and all my cordless tools I had outside got wet, had to quickly get everything inside and dry it out. My vape was inside with me, but if I left it at the cutting station it would also be soaking wet.
So to carry out the waterproof test that would represent this scenario, I could leave the Forz Tx80 out in the rain for, lets say, and hour, testing whether it still works every 10 minutes. Would leave it on the side so no water gets into the tank and disrupts the process, use a silicone dust cap for the drip tip for the same reason, or could simply leave it out in the rain without the tank.
For a more extreme test- I could submerge it completely in water. To represent, for example, an unlucky fishing trip where I drop the mod in the lake/river but somehow manage to retrieve it. There's a shallow pond near my work, approx 1.2m deep, so I could tie the mod on a rope, drop it in the water for, lets say, 20 min, and pull it out every 4min to check whether it still works.

Thank you
Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
So many tests and conditions I can think of right now to test this device.

I have a team of works I can ask to test them in hot and cold environments, in dusty and clean room locations, while working on heights... so many nasty situations can happen...

Thanks for the giveaway.
Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread