【Giveaway Inside】The Best #Vladdinmoment of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
1)

I don't use pods because I don't use nicotine, and as most people don't have refillable pod systems I just don't use pods.

I guess my idea of a promotion would be do a better job getting word out that you have a refillable system where we can use our own juices.

I know you all likely feel you've done that, but I don't watch vape reviewers, I talk to people who use the products, and none of my freinds have any pods with the exception of one, and he's never mentioned your devices.

So perhaps have more giveaways on vape forums where people might talk more about your products, if they both used and liked them.

Cool, thank you for your advice. We will focus on the forum this year. Welcome to follow us.

Reactions: Opinionated

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
#Post 1

My favorite promotion idea is that you create new colors for Vladdin. Because there are many people and they have different tastes and everyone should find their favorite Vladdin!
We do, and we will continue to make more color for Vladdin. Here is the new color we would like to make in the next batch, which one you prefer?
upload_2019-1-14_15-35-34.png

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have you joined the activities mentioned above in 2018? or What is your most favorite promotion idea? Comment below.
I like good promotion code and gift certificates
Please don't miss the big giveaway before the Chinese Spring Festival. I will post on forums. ;););)

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Agree
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread