ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi, vaporesso Fans,

We received some feedback about the SWAG PX80 recently. It seems that some people want SWAG PX80 to have 510 adapters. How do you think about it? and why?

I think it would be a huge positive selling point to include a 510 adapter and make it versatile for more users.

• Agree
    Reactions: bigbob2322

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Yes it will be nice to use this classy mod with any 510 atomizer if the current design makes it possible to add 510 adapter ofc....plus it goes along with the trend that many pods have 510adapters on them and vaporesso as a leader in vape products can't fall behind...

HAIL VAPORESOO!!!!!!
    *BITES cyanide pill
    *Dies

Reactions: hittman

Stew1957

ECF Veteran
    Aug 4, 2020
    South Africa
    Hi, Vaporesso Fans,

We received some feedback about the SWAG PX80 recently. It seems that some people want SWAG PX80 to have 510 adapters. How do you think about it? and why?
    I find buying coils an expensive hobby and I only use a RTA for this reason, I also think the coils for pod systems are not environmentally friendly and in most industries the manufactures are forced to take responsibility for consumables that have to have a recycling system in place. With all the negativity around anything to do with nicotine the vaping industry should be doing things that don't draw even more negativity to Vaping. Glad I bought my Swag II before this Pod Mod.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    Personally i choose not to buy any product that forces me to use proprietary components that could cease production at any time. I've got a few devices sat around that i can no longer purchase coils/pods for. Which is a shame because the mod looks fantastic.
    It's a fine balacing act introducing these type of devices - a manufacturer may gain some sales by going this route at the risk of losing other sales from people who feel the same as me.....

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I love all of them, they look better in the reality. It has f(t) mode, the flavor is great. If you like the f(t) mode, it will not let you down.

I did like the f(t) mode on the Forz so I'm glad to hear that this must then have the updated chip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread