【Vapefam Call-up】Win X217 Packs(5 mods in total) for your Vapefam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
This isn't a giveaway, it's an unfair competition that I refuse to participate in. Bad idea @VOOPOO_Thea 1
Oh I sooooooo agree. I didnt tag anyone in my post. There is already a tasteless and disrespected post of Santa swinging his junk around. This is a sad. Sad sad sad way to hold a contest.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Spamming forum members for likes, not cool. Reported, op isn't showing as a supplier & if a member, contests must be approved :glare:
Actually the OP is a Supplier and the Branch Manager HOWEVER this is a very stupid and unfair contest...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Actually the OP is a Supplier and the Branch Manager HOWEVER this is a very stupid and unfair contest...

well vchick is a moderator so she would know whether or not Voopoo was a forum supplier. I rather figured since they had their own forum it was a given, but perhaps not..

It's making me trust Voopoo far less..

but anyway, I'll just stay away from this forum. makes little sense to me but if we can't be sure...

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
I would never have a chance coming in this late and I dont know people to tag :( it's not a fair competition. I got tagged thinking I was actually getting a best wishes for the holiday. Now I feel kinda cheap. :(

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Oh I sooooooo agree. I didnt tag anyone in my post. There is already a tasteless and disrespected post of Santa swinging his junk around. This is a sad. Sad sad sad way to hold a contest.
Totally agree. That's why as a joke I only put my own name there. Having to choose, get likes, it sucks. Iv been ticking like to every post but 1, the Santa thing, I gave it a dislike. That guy is actually the owner of an online Vape shop in his own country did you know!? He was chased off another Vape forum about a year ago actually. A Vape vendor entering comps to win Vape gear. :nah: I can prove it too.

• Agree
Reactions: jdy

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Totally agree. That's why as a joke I only put my own name there. Having to choose, get likes, it sucks. Iv been ticking like to every post but 1, the Santa thing, I gave it a dislike. That guy is actually the owner of an online Vape shop in his own country did you know!? He was chased off another Vape forum about a year ago actually. A Vape vendor entering comps to win Vape gear. :nah: I can prove it too.
Yah he is the one Im talking about. Very disrespectful and Tasteless. No class.

• Agree
Reactions: jdy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread