(New Launch)Aspire Breeze NXT is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Lots of fans were asking us to make an upgraded Breeze version, so we asked you what features you would expect to see, and we got lots of different answers, now we make it true! The Breeze NXT is coming.

Aspire Breeze NXT. With a new external adjustable airflow control system is a step forward. It has a new coil system that allows the user to change the coils even with e-liquid inside the tank.

It features:

• Button fire

• Easily accessible adjustable airflow on the side

• Built-in battery capacity: 1000 mAh

• Easy side fill

• Easy replaceable coils

• 5.4 ml tank capacity

527d986bd8d8bb9f4de45d65f29aa4.jpg

Order:Aspire Breeze NXT - $29.99 : Aspire online shopping
Do you want to try Aspire Breeze NXT?
Here is your chance:
Breeze NXT Lucky draw

1-1.png

Last edited:

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
For Breeze NXT, we got great feedback not only from the youtube reviewers but also from our customers.
Absolutely, we tested our products. For Breeze NXT, before releasing it to the public, we did testing thousands of times, what's more, during the product development phase,we sent out samples constantly to our customers and professional vapers around the world to test the product and gave their suggestion on how to improve the product, and Aspire also listen to the suggestion from our fans, after nearly one year of continuous testing and continuous modification, the Breeze NXT was released to its the public.
We are trying our best to satisfy all Aspire's user groups as much as possible, but nothing or nobody is 100% perfect, we still need the suggestion from our fans to make us better and better, we hope that the products from Aspire in future will bring our fans a better experience.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
I got one of these the other day in the mail. This device, combined with some 25mg nic salt juice is the unicorn I have been chasing for years. Billet Boxes, REO’s, Kayfuns, etc have all helped but this rig is just sublime to me anyway.
Thats awesome. Hope it works out for you. My only concern with this product is the experience I have had with every Aspire item I have bought. Longevity or the lack of. I bought a ton of Aspire products when I started vaping back in May. They were all great but all broke or stopped working. The only Aspire product that still works from the original batch of 7 starter kits I bought is the Tigon ( which is amazing btw).

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I got one of these the other day in the mail. This device, combined with some 25mg nic salt juice is the unicorn I have been chasing for years. Billet Boxes, REO’s, Kayfuns, etc have all helped but this rig is just sublime to me anyway.
Thank you for the feedback.
:)

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hello @Aspire_Tina - a couple of questions, if that's OK:

1) Will you sell higher resistance coils for the Breeze NXT?
2) Are there plans to update the Nautilus AIO? Side fill would be great.

Thanks.
Hello,
Our pleasure to answer your question.:)
At present, we don't sell a higher resistance coil for Breeze NXT, but we have passed your suggestion to our products development department and they will check that if there is a possibility to make a higher resistance coil for Breeze NXT.
We will also pass your suggestion for the Nautilus AIO to our products development department.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Reactions: My Batt Hurts

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I got one NXT 3 days ago and it started auto firing and I got a new one and the new one the pod keeps popping out. The problem needs to be fixed! This was the first aspire product I purchased and if this is an upgrade from the rest than this needs an immediate upgrade.
If you have any problem with Aspire products, please feel free to email aspire service
service@aspirecig.com
They will seek for suggestion from Aspire engineer team
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary Alberta Canada
I have been vaping on the Breeze NXT for a couple of weeks and really enjoying it. The .8 mesh coil that it comes with is similar to the .7 coil I use in the Nautilus 2S, so the flavour is comparable. I like to vape around 15 watts and the Nxt is set at 15 - 20 watts. I didn't think that I would like the mouth piece but it is surprisingly comfortable. I bought another so I don't have to wait to charge as the Breeze NXT doesn't have vaping while charging. Also I soak the new pod (minus the coil) in a glass of dish soap water for a couple of hours to get rid of the plastic taste.

ilikendo

Sep 24, 2019
I haven’t seen mine auto firing, but this thing goes through coils, so wondering if it is. Was hoping this device was going to be my Caliburn counterpart. Wanted a 12mg nic device. I can’t get more than a ml of juice through the coils before they burn up though. I figure you should at least be able to get through one pod full before having to change coils.
Just ordered 6 more coils, if those burn up as fast as the first 2, I guess I’ll have another retired device in the crap drawer.
Anyone else having problems with coils?

Constantine

Oct 2, 2019
I have ordered the Breeze NXT from their official store. Communication was outstanding, delivery was fast considering the distance. The pod looks exquisite, it feels great in your hands, it has all the features someone would expect from such a device, the vaping experience should be excellent, but, there is a “but”, and that’s the coils. The coils are absolutely worthless, not just they burnt out in less than 1 day vaping less than 3ml liquid (Black Note), but the taste was totally disappointing it gives you a metallic feel in your mouth plus the pod smells horrible. Please be advised that both the device and the coils are from the original source and I have already used 5 coils in 5 days. Unless they realise their coils is a big issue and they do something in this regard I strongly suggest you to not order the NXT. If you still want to give it a try make sure you are priming the coils before using.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread