0.16 ohms perfect wattage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Cordero

May 17, 2017
No such thing as good, better, best power level.
It is all a matter of personal preferences.
Start off at a low setting & work your way taking a vape or three on each setting until you find what works best for you.
but there is a point where the coils will burn too fast, how do I know where's that limit?

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Most current coil heads have printed on their barrel a minimum and maximum suggested wattage range, example 50 to 120watts. If it isn't on the coil head barrel its on the packaging for the replacement coils.

However, as Topwater mentioned, there is no silver bullet setting for "Everyone" as "Everyone" has different flavor palletes, just a set of guidelines.

And this goes for fresh brand new coil heads
Start at lowest setting for the coil if it is printed on it or the packaging
After about 10 minutes bump it up about 5 watts, for about another 10minutes bump it up another 5 or so watts
You'll get to a point that you'll feel a dry or scratchy vapor, this will be the step before an actual scorched hit, back it down a notch of 5 or so watts, this will be the sweet spot for your palette, your juice you are using, and that coil, the moment you get a scorched hit, have to start fresh with a new coil you've burnt the wicking.

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
Hi im new using mods, a friend of mine gave me and Rx200 with a tfv8 baby. It has 0.12 ohms and I was wondering... whats the perfect wattage for that tank
?

I have nearly the same setup as you Daniel. I'm using an RX2/3 with a TFV8 Cloud Beast with 0.15 ohm coil. On the side of the coil it states it operates between 50-260w and works best between 120-180w. I was vaping at 160w 70/30 VG/PG juice last night just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread