0% nic, good TH and flavor - I want it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I need some suggestions please,

My all day vape currently is 18mg 555 from smokeless image. Love this juice.

What I want to accomplish is to vape 0% nic and still get that throat hit that I'm looking for. I know very little about VG and PG or if that effects TH, flavor etc. I'm not apposed to changing flavors if need be but again my goal is to find 0% and get a throat hit and plenty of vapor to blow in the air. I'd also like to buy this wonder potion in bulk.

There, I'm not asking too much am I :)

Thx

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Vg can mute the TH given by nicotine, so at lower nic levels you may want to stick with higher pg ratios. Once you get to 0 nic though, you're losing what gives the TH. Both vg and pg vaped by themselves produce no TH. Cinnamon and menthol may provide a sensation that, while not TH, might give a kick enough to be acceptable. High vg juices and a set-up that provides a lot of warm vapor may give a "full" feeling that may work to take the place of TH.

But you can't have 0 nic with the TH provided by nic in ejuice. Once you eat the cake, you no longer have it.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I started with 18mg and now vape 6mg and 0mg. For me, the toughest transition was 6mg to 0mg. PG ratio didn't help much, but changing juice delivery systems did. If I'm vaping 0mg juice, it's almost always dripping using an direct dripping atomizer or RDA. A dual-coil RDA really helps.

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
I went from 24mg to 0 nic in three months. I have been vaping 0 nic for over 4 years, 99% tobaccos and always 100%VG. I get my TH from the tobacco flavor and heat, (VV or VW). MY all day vape is Hangsen Ry1 DIY at 1 drop per ml. Ocasionally if I want strong TH I add menthol. It is possible to get satisfaction without nic. Smoked over two packs unfilterd plus cigars for over 50 years. Health wise O nic is well worth it.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I need some suggestions please,

My all day vape currently is 18mg 555 from smokeless image. Love this juice.

What I want to accomplish is to vape 0% nic and still get that throat hit that I'm looking for. I know very little about VG and PG or if that effects TH, flavor etc. I'm not apposed to changing flavors if need be but again my goal is to find 0% and get a throat hit and plenty of vapor to blow in the air. I'd also like to buy this wonder potion in bulk.

There, I'm not asking too much am I :)

Thx

If you could do all that with zero nicotine, that's what everyone would be vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread