Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
I am very curious to know how many 0 nic vapers like me are out there and what is your go-to flavor/brand...I need to find something new and have not had good luck at all with trying new flavors. I just keep spending money and can't find anything that tastes even remotely like they say it should. I am still vaping the first flavor I ever tried - peppermint, but I'm getting kinda tired of it after 4 months...

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
When I do 0nic, it's almost always sweet flavours I DIY. Maple syrup espresso, christmas cake, sweet ry4, strawberry shortcake and watermelon.

If I know I'm going to be getting no throat hit at all whatsoever I need to be able to enjoy the flavour or there's pretty much no point in me vaping anything at all.

I'm usually on 4 - 6mg but I will drop to 0 on occasion, sometimes for a few days. I don't see the point in vaping anything at all if there's no nicotine in it, as it's not really addictive (you can be reliant on it like caffeine I supppose) and it gives me about the same sort of kick as drinking a cup of coffee which is the only reason I'll drop to 0. Sometimes the nic is building up and I'm not sleeping so I'll have to drop to 0 and hit my pv less to bring the nic in my system back down while keeping my hands busy.

I could most likely just not vape. I've done two days at a time here and there of just not vaping but when I'm just sitting here at the computer it's too strong a habbit to "smoke". 0nic is a pretty good but mostly unsatisfying way to get around it if I'm needing to let the nic down.

Rambling... if it's a lack of throat hit that's the only problem, usually I see people saying to use menthol (and I see you have peppermint as your main flavour) or put qhit in. Qhit is meant to be a more sort of peppery throat hit, like the afterkick of eating really peppered beef jerky as opposed to an actual instant throat hit. I haven't tried it but when I get my next refill of DIY flavourings I'll be getting some in to try it out.

I'd suggest some juices I liked that I had on 0mg before I DIY'd but they're all UK based vendors.

Last edited:

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
I'm down to 0nic and I had trouble finding a satisfying juice to vape. I finally found some. Discount Vapers juices work well for me. I get them all with double flavor. They are 70/30 so you get a nice cloud of vapor. I order them with double flavor. Pina Colada. Really good flavor. Taste just like a pina colada. French Toast. Excellent flavor once you start on it you can't stop. Berry Bomb. Also an excellent flavor. These juices although moderately sweet, do not plug up a carto like so many sweet flavors do. I get 10 days to 2 weeks out of a bogelr carto with these juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread