• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

0 or 3mg juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
1274285_629075193799164_1610852401_o_1024x1024.jpg
I want to buy some 0-3mg juice, but i do not know which juice is nice. Any recommendations? Do not want 6mg and above pls. For clouds maybe?

this one bro..dont say clouds..your head will go above the clouds..

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

shipunator

Oct 22, 2015
taste is subjective, i may like cereal vapes but you dont. you may like tobacco vapes but i dont. it's really hard to recommend any particular juice unless you state your flavour profile. If there are particular flavours you like, for example fruity or custardy or nutty and etc, it would be easier to recommend you some juices to suit your needs. and as for clouds, higher VG gives better clouds. but also, it depends on your set up. more surface area for wick and coil = more clouds. hope that helps

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

ChasingTheCloud

Nov 26, 2015
taste is subjective, i may like cereal vapes but you dont. you may like tobacco vapes but i dont. it's really hard to recommend any particular juice unless you state your flavour profile. If there are particular flavours you like, for example fruity or custardy or nutty and etc, it would be easier to recommend you some juices to suit your needs. and as for clouds, higher VG gives better clouds. but also, it depends on your set up. more surface area for wick and coil = more clouds. hope that helps
creamy or fruity is ok, tobacco no. any ideas?

ChasingTheCloud

Nov 26, 2015
I can only recommend US juices cos I haven't had the chance to try MY juices, but for US juices that are creamy and fruity, triumphant strawzilla, cuttwood unicorn milk, vaping rabbit's milkman & white queen & white rabbit, kilo's cereal milk, and adirondack's placid. those are the few i actually enjoy more than others
thanks!

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
I want to buy some 0-3mg juice, but i do not know which juice is nice. Any recommendations? Do not want 6mg and above pls. For clouds maybe?
Yup good idea to go low/no nic for cloudchase. Fcukin flava fcukin clouds if I remember correctly got no nic. For me I brew some nice creamy juice 85vg/15pg, 2mg. yummeh! Or you can try just vaping plain vg.

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
the funta grape makes me really dizzy

If fanta hichew grape makes u dizzy...

I can only recommend US juices cos I haven't had the chance to try MY juices, but for US juices that are creamy and fruity, triumphant strawzilla, cuttwood unicorn milk, vaping rabbit's milkman & white queen & white rabbit, kilo's cereal milk, and adirondack's placid. those are the few i actually enjoy more than others

These will make you... MEDIC!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread