Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Check out this video to find out how to win your free MVP

A NEW YEAR . . .A new MVP
:rules:
*Coment on the changes you plan on making in 2014 to better your life.
* You are allowed to enter 2 Times a day and Chit Chat is Allowed.
* All enteries must be number and only those will count as an entry in this contest.
* The Winner will be chosen from all those numbered entries in this thread.
* All Enties Must Follow ECF TOS . . .
*winner will be announced next thur 01/16/2014

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)

First, thanks Mike for another generous giveaway! (I posted the link in the contests thread, too.)

I'll get pretty personal here for a minute. I'm 44 years old. I'm slightly overweight--maybe 20 pounds. At the end of September, I had a massive heart attack. Aside from a three-pack a day cigarette habit, I really didn't have any serious risk factors for heart disease (although, admittedly, I'm adopted so I don't know my genetic factors). I had a stent put in one of my coronary arteries, and I'm doing quite well now--including having drastically lower blood pressure and cholesterol/triglyceride levels. This is what ultimately motivated me to quit smoking and led me to vaping. I'm happier and healthier than I've been in years, but. . .

I've been putting on weight at a really quick pace. Okay, the holidays probably had something to do with it. Whatever the case, my first goal--and I need to accomplish it for both personal and health reasons--it to get back to my goal weight.

Again, Mike, thanks for the opportunity!

1rst entry.

What I would like to to better myself,and others alike is to do everything in my power to stop the
ban on vapor products. By calling my Congressmen, by getting anyone I know to fight with me.
By doing this, and clearly not alone, I will better my health by being able to 'vape on'.
All of the vaping community will benefit in the same ways. I would like to start a program for
people who can not afford to make the initial investment of vapor products so they too can
extend thier life with no more analogs. In doing this,I will have made my self a better person by helping
others make thier life a little bit better with the tools that are there, and available to them.
Thank you for all you do for us to make vaping a better experience.

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
#2 Although this is related to my first goal (weight loss), I think it's important to look at these two things separately (or I'll be overwhelmed!). So, I'll be the second person in just a few posts to say that I plan to get back to working out.

Aside from the health benefits of exercise, I'm tired of paying a monthly fee for the gym and never going there!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com

First, thanks Mike for another generous giveaway! (I posted the link in the contests thread, too.)

I'll get pretty personal here for a minute. I'm 44 years old. I'm slightly overweight--maybe 20 pounds. At the end of September, I had a massive heart attack. Aside from a three-pack a day cigarette habit, I really didn't have any serious risk factors for heart disease (although, admittedly, I'm adopted so I don't know my genetic factors). I had a stent put in one of my coronary arteries, and I'm doing quite well now--including having drastically lower blood pressure and cholesterol/triglyceride levels. This is what ultimately motivated me to quit smoking and led me to vaping. I'm happier and healthier than I've been in years, but. . .

I've been putting on weight at a really quick pace. Okay, the holidays probably had something to do with it. Whatever the case, my first goal--and I need to accomplish it for both personal and health reasons--it to get back to my goal weight.

Again, Mike, thanks for the opportunity!

Hey thanks for sharing your personal story...as well as for sharing this in the contest thread...it's speaks volumes of your character when you think of others...operating from abundance, good to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fpkites

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Edgewater, CO, USA
#2 - 1/9

I want to take my family out camping and 4-wheeling more than in years past. This means mechanical work on my Jeep and time off from work that I have coming to me, but haven't taken :)

Picture%20609%20[800x600].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread