The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

03/30/10 anything goes thread

Discussion in 'The Juice Exchange' started by DC2, Mar 30, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    This is the current thread
    Starting time 12pm pst

2. Scorched

Scorched Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    Denver, Colorado
    I have:
    VaporCountry 10ml Pineapple 24mg
    VaporCountry 10ml Lemon 24mg
    VaporCountry 10ml Menthol 24mg
    PerfectElectronicCigarette 6ml grape 18mg
    PerfectElectronicCigarette 6ml cherry 18mg
    --All of these have a few drops taken out of the container, up to, but not more than 1ml--

I would like:
    Anything 6ml or greater with a strength of anything up to 24mg.
    I typically enjoy fruity flavors, and would like to stay away from tobacco flavors. I would like to sample some TV juice, (or something else) almost any flavor will do. Please PM me :D

3. NecroFiendOG

NecroFiendOG Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    H-Town, TX, USA
    I have:

AVE Boba's Bounty: T'Bac Blend 12mg 18 ml
    V4L 2 X Green Tea VG High Nic 5 ml
    TV Tobacco 50%VG/50%PG & Blueberry 70%VG/30%PG will custom mix to desired nic lvl with HC Fusion premium nic base

Looking for:
    HC Harley 56 in any nic level:evil:

4. deadheadharry

deadheadharry Senior Member

Aug 19, 2010
    USA
    Offering:

Halo Cigs Freedom Juice 30 ML 18mg

Looking for:

Whatever one has to offer... Just looking for something equal to 30ml... can be any number combination of things

5. deadheadharry

deadheadharry Senior Member

Aug 19, 2010
    USA
  6. Mark Linehan

Mark Linehan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2010
    Salem, MA
    I have DIY Cola 0 nicotine 10ML, 30ML and 50ML, with extra cola drops for adding nic juice to it without dilluting it too much. I have this because I am an idiot and spilled the last 2/3 of my 60ml bottle of 36mg nicotine juice, and now have nothing to mix my 8 flavors with as I was trying to start doing my own DIY mixing. I have a flimsy desk and jumped up for the phone and was not paying attention. 100% VG nicotine juice does not come out of shag rug easily.

I am looking for as much nicotine juice as I can get my hands on. I won't be able to buy any more until I get paid on the 3rd next month. Actually, I can even offer to repay a nic juice lona on the 3rd if anyone can spare some temporarily. A trade for the cola would probably be easiest though. :D

Drop me a PM if anyone wants to work something out. Thanks In Advance! I think I should be able to come up with the cost of shipping a good size bottle of cola juice.

Mark Linehan

7. tpoulton
    This message by tpoulton has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 4, 2012, Reason: outside selling.
    May 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.