The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

1 JUUL pod every 3 days

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by nicotineisbomb, Nov 30, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Is that about a normal rate for this device?

2. Mr. Relentless

Mr. Relentless Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2017
    I've heard them go between 3 and 5

• Like Like x 2
  3. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    This is the problem with all the premade systems, but pods in particular. They quickly get pricey.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Each JUULpod contains 0.7mL with 5% nicotine by weight, approximately equivalent to 1 pack of cigarettes or 200 puffs.

With only .7ML of e-Liquid it depends on how much you vape with it. The 200 Puffs is dependent on how long you hit it for. Like Bomb said Pod systems make me convenient but they get expensive to keep using. I tried out the MyJet system and even converted a Cig-A-Like user with them but when they raised the price so much it was no longer a viable option.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I'm sticking with the JUUL for sure, convenient, easy to use, and htis hard.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    To each his/her own as long as your not smoking but some like higher Nicotine level with POD systems.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    The MyJet hold 1.2ML of liquid which did not last long so .7 would last me about an hour! :w00t:

• Like Like x 2
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    In my opinion, that's pretty good for the Juul. If I had one, I might go through 3 cartridges in a day, if one is supposed to be equivalent to a pack of cigarettes. But if it's working for you that's fantastic! I prefer mixing my own nic salts for far less money, but for a starting quitting device, the Juul can't be beat for a cig-a-like, probably, honestly. I do think it's probably the best quitting smoking cig-a-like on the market, from what folks are saying and the price reflects that.

Glad you are enjoying yours... :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.