Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I'm hoping someone from AV will see this and respond.

Sep. 18th - place an order and got the order confirmation email.
Oct. 9th - still no shippng notice & order not recieved, Opened a support request asking for order status
Oct. 18th - no reply on support request (although, the request is marked as 'viewed' by admin. Called tele# & left a voice msg about this issue.

I'd think waiting a week for a response to the support request is reasonable before posting this in the public forum. I don't know how else to get a response from AV.

I know things can fall through the cracks and my order get messed up. But the least AV could do is answer my support request that's now a week old.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
Send a PM to Porphy. I wouldn't be surprised if your order fell between the cracks, and then mistakenly mixed up with all the spam service requests with the moving thing. They even apologized on theor homepage and said they couldn't answer them all. Be a little more proactive in getting their attention, they will help you once they are aware of the situation. It's just a few person operation and they are doing their best to keep up with all the demand, this being said I am positive they will make things right for you now that things have quieted down a bit.

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
What juice did you order?

The couple-few juices I ordered were all 'in stock' when I placed the order. IMHO the flav of juice I ordered isn't the issue, it's opening a support request 10 days ago and not having a reply from AV. I can accept mistakes, who doesn't make them - but not to respond to a customer inquiry (support request) is my issue w/ AV not the original mistake.

Never had a problem with them. You'll hear sumpthin' soon and things will be fine.

Ya think, waiting a month for the order to ship and 10 days and counting to get a reply from the support request is "hearing 'sumpin soon'. :laugh:

I can accept mistakes, who doesn't make them - but not to respond to a customer inquiry (support request) is my issue w/ AV not the original mistake. Someone at AV has looked at the support request - the status shows 'read by admin'. So why can't they answer me?

Send a PM to Porphy. I wouldn't be surprised if your order fell between the cracks, ....

Thanks gordong, I sent Porphy a PM this morning.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Does anyone know how to contact AV besides their support request process and the telephone# that just goes to voice mail.

My order is a month old and not delivered, my support request is 10 days old and not answered (yet, it's marked as read by admins), my voice msg has gone unanswered, my PM to Porphy has not been answered. I'm getting frustrated to the point of leaving a negative review in the review forum section, but I'd rather get this resolved w/o doing that.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Does anyone know how to contact AV besides their support request process and the telephone# that just goes to voice mail.

My order is a month old and not delivered, my support request is 10 days old and not answered (yet, it's marked as read by admins), my voice msg has gone unanswered, my PM to Porphy has not been answered. I'm getting frustrated to the point of leaving a negative review in the review forum section, but I'd rather get this resolved w/o doing that.

I know you probably already have, but did you check your junk folder in case any reply went to spam? I have heard of that happening before.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Howdy Mike!

I'll send another response via the e-mail you've supplied. Let me verify it here via PM. Please check your PM's here and ensure the e-mail provided was correct. I'll take care of your halp desk ticket now that I'm back on the case.

-Ben

I'm hoping someone from AV will see this and respond.

Sep. 18th - place an order and got the order confirmation email.
Oct. 9th - still no shippng notice & order not recieved, Opened a support request asking for order status
Oct. 18th - no reply on support request (although, the request is marked as 'viewed' by admin. Called tele# & left a voice msg about this issue.

I'd think waiting a week for a response to the support request is reasonable before posting this in the public forum. I don't know how else to get a response from AV.

I know things can fall through the cracks and my order get messed up. But the least AV could do is answer my support request that's now a week old.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Howdy Mike!

I'll send another response via the e-mail you've supplied. Let me verify it here via PM. Please check your PM's here and ensure the e-mail provided was correct. I'll take care of your halp desk ticket now that I'm back on the case.

-Ben

Thank you for finally getting back to me. I did get your email but not a PM. Your answer is quite odd to me, but at least I've got an answer. There was no indication there was a problem w/ the order when using the website to place it or even with the automated email, which said.

"Howdy Michael!

Your order 31985 has successfully validated and will now be processed. All orders ship within 24 hours unless they fall on a postal holiday or Sunday. (ex. orders on a Saturday will ship the following Monday)".

But like I said - at least we finally communicated and can move on. Honestly, this was my first order with AV and it was not a good 1st impression. That said - I'll try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread