Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Since have gone plumb "Heels over Head" completely Insane for SbS Mods, I am going to glean & RIF another rare (and highly neglected) "Chairside Queen" from the Ft. Vape Armory to help fund the next SbS mod Acquisition...

Bought this directly from Asmodus in Feb of 2020 along with the matching SS Blank BF rda. It was Mineral Oiled & Connesurier Waxed 3 times within the 1st week of its arrival and once since. NEVER taken out of the House and vaped sparingly. Matter of fact, just put a new Build in it for the first time since the 1st just 2 weeks ago.
This truly is one absolutely STUNNING Stabilized Wood Mod with very little Resin Block filler. The differing Dye-Coloring & Grains are phenominal. You see this alot BUT HONESTLY; The Pics Do NOT do this proper justice...
Ima definitely regret parting with this one some day REALLLL BADDD (won't be the 1st time or the last I'm sure) but Themz tha Breaks for being such the Gear-Compulsive EsOhBee that I is.... o_O My Defects = Your Benefit :thumb:
The Drip Tip was custom ordered from CoilClout for another Green Stab Wood I have but liked it on the Pumper for both its Looks and the way it hit (Flavor & Vape-Mass) so left it on and will include it in this Sale. Batt NOT included.
Comes with both OEM Boxes and Blank has all Spares & both Allen Keys it came with (as pictured).

Absolutely ZERO issues or blemishes/marring other than usual marks of use internally of the Blank BF rda.

These 1 of 1 Stab Wood Pumpers went for about $140-$150 if I remember correctly and the Blank BFRDA for about $40. You most Definiteley don't see or find these for sale and Asmodus has been sold out for a long time.
*Oh yeah, the custom Coil Clout DT is @ $27 shipped on top of that ..
Given all that: I'm gonna call this at $110 for all includes USPS Priority Shipping to the lower U.S. 48 Only please.

Payment via PayPal ONLY.

Check my Feedback to buy confidently & assured.

Thanks for looking & considering.

Pumper 1.jpg
Pumper 2.jpg
Pumper 3.jpg
Pumper Face.jpg

Last edited:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thnx for that Intel Dudeman :thumb:
Greatly appreciated!
I know it does a Killer Job, easy to build and dang near unlimited flexibility in Coiling, wicking is a snap and bulletproof, Air Flow, Vapor-Mass & Flavor production are Fuego, and dang near impossible to over-squonk to point of leakage. You'd choke on juice drawing thru the DT b4 it would leak.
If I had another Squonker, I would have kept it. With a solid 510 Pin it would make a heckuva Std RDA....

Reactions: DPLongo22

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Had a couple PMs that make me think I need to clarify what this "1 of 1" Spec. Edit. Pumper truly is...
This is NOT your "standard" Pumper 18.
The Asmodus 1 of 1 Units are all unique 1 ofa Kind Mods. These are produced from a specially gleaned and chosen Block of High Grade, Quality, and ornately Grained Stabilized Wood. These were cut, uniquely dyed and finished outside the normal Production Runs, specially Numbered, Listed, and sold by 1st come 1st served basis and there are none other like them Aesthetically.
These 1 of 1's (Asmodus made several of their Stab Wood Model Mods this way) are valued and usually cost 2-3 times what the "Standard" Models did and quite worth it.

Again, this is NOT your normal Off the Shelf Pumper 18.
$100 for this 1 of 1 Stab Wood Squonker, v1.5 Blank BF RDA, & the custom CoilClout DT is truly a "Steal of a Deal" Value vs. Cost wise...
I'm an Accessory to Grand Theft pricing it this Low :D

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Lotsa Looks, a few PMs with questions, several "thinking".... :unsure:

So, since they already cleaned, stowed, and ready to put in Flat-Rate Box, Label, and launch; I cut to the "chase" and bottom-out the already LOW Price to absolute firm "ain'ta gettin any better/lower" Point and move these Awesome Pieces out...

Only $88.45 :ohmy:

get over my Guilt & Shame later while enjoyin some tasty vapes on the Dani SbS ;)

• Love

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Mercy mercy mercy,,,, Tough tough Crowd in the ECF Marketplace :?:

Gotta move this... All Packed & Boxed ready to Label and send down-range to new Duty Station :thumb:

Happy Monday Sale: Only $80 for BOTH incl Priority shipping :shock:

Crazy: Yes.
Absolute Final Rock-Bottom Price: YES!

Reactions: AvaOrchid

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm interested in it, due you still have it, so the Pumper 18 uses a 18650 battery right

A Pumper 18 is being sold here by Hitcat44(great to deal with!), it takes a single 18650 battery.
    There is a Pumper 21 which takes a 21700.
    Fantastic mods and a very good deal:thumb:

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread