RDA 1 Perplexing Question for TC and Nautilus Mini type Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
Have several TC mods and rebuild mine with Ni200, T1, etc.
I love my TC mods/coils and the flavour it brings..
But I also still love my perfected Kanathal attys.
I build mine around 0.18 which seems to be my fave spot.

One perplexing question.

What about Nautilus Mini type vapers?
Those that like either cooler vapes, 0.16 ohms type coils, etc.

They dont TC do they?
Would not TC be too hot for them?

If any of you are reading this, do you mind explaining to me how you TC and if so, what temp, etc?

+ for that matter what you do if you are a desert type vaper?

I tend to build a lot of my RBA coils around 0.5 and up to 1.11 for dessert juice attys as I feel desert juice tastes better on a cooler pre-ohm vape than a sub-ohm version.
I can't figure out HOW i would TC those ones, enjoy the taste without a burn taste to the juice, being too hot, so looking for ideas on how that would be done?

Thx

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
Ok fair enough but TC isn't just about not having dry hits but increasing safety in our vaping....but perhaps they aren't TC vaping at all then. The hype suggested that we would all be going TC soon. Although i have, I am not convinced it's the way to go, fully. I use both but from all I am reading, it seems to me at least, that fewer have been won over by TC than i originally thought. And if so, I began to wonder about those that the question was about.
I am just not entirely positive TC is being used by the masses, if these answers are also an indication of that.

bugzy1988

Jan 17, 2015
New England
Got a TC mod. Bought some Ni200 made a couple builds played around for a few days. Didn't really care for the cool vape. I never really worry about dry hits anyway unless I'm playing around with a new build after a few drips I get the feel for when to drip and never get any dry hits. For me I wasn't personally impressed. With all the new TC mods coming out supporting titanium and stainless I might give it another chance down the road. For now I'm sticking to good ol kanthal.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread