1 Question Survey for ECF members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaling Systems.

Classic!! :lol:

62436639_1513517585450082_3913058632240988160_n.jpg

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
My wife refers to mine "affectionately" as "YOUR DEVICES" as in "I found one of YOUR DEVICES" on the shelf amongst my perfume bottles in the big bathroom AGAIN - I've put it back with its friends in your rack" or "If you are looking for YOUR DEVICE - you left it in the cocktail cabinet"; "Aha now I know why you wanted to walk up to Las Lagunas via the Avenida Mijas, don't act all surprised about finding that new vape shop - I'll go for a cofee in the place across the road while you go in and get another one of YOUR DEVICES" etc etc etc.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My wife refers to mine "affectionately" as "YOUR DEVICES" as in "I found one of YOUR DEVICES" on the shelf amongst my perfume bottles in the big bathroom AGAIN - I've put it back with its friends in your rack" or "If you are looking for YOUR DEVICE - you left it in the cocktail cabinet"; "Aha now I know why you wanted to walk up to Las Lagunas via the Avenida Mijas, don't act all surprised about finding that new vape shop - I'll go for a cofee in the place across the road while you go in and get another one of YOUR DEVICES" etc etc etc.

my husband requires specific reasoning to take me to the vape shop..

I'll be like, I'd like to stop at the vape shop while we're out..

and he's all "why?????"

If I don't have a good enough reason he won't stop. He definitely prefers me shopping online where he's not inconvenienced..

lol.. be thankful your wife doesn't mind waiting.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
my husband requires specific reasoning to take me to the vape shop..

I'll be like, I'd like to stop at the vape shop while we're out..

and he's all "why?????"

If I don't have a good enough reason he won't stop. He definitely prefers me shopping online where he's not inconvenienced..

lol.. be thankful your wife doesn't mind waiting.

After all these years she knows (1) I'll pay for the coffee and cake she has while she waits and (2) I'll offer her lunch with wine for her patience.

Women really rule the world, while letting us guys think we do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread