1 year as a non-smoker! If I can do it, so can you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I made it! :vapor:

One year already, It's hard to believe so much time has gone by since I found out about an alternative called vaping. It has changed my life! All it took was for me to try this little e-cig device that I got instead of a full box of cigars. I sat in my TV room and watched an entire movie without pausing it to get up and have a smoke! Wow, that told me something was handling my cravings. The research began and I had an eGo 1100 kit the next day. 4 days after I tried my first little disposable No7 e-cig, I put down my cigars forever.

That eGo kit made all the difference, It opened up a whole new world for me, it changed reality as I knew it! Within 7 days my coughing was gone and I could breath again without gasping. Within a few weeks I no longer was out of breath when playing with the dog or walking the beach.

I am very thankful for this experience. It gave me a new passion in life, a business called SmokTek.com! I now work harder than I have in 15 years and I love it! I look forward to helping others get off the stinkies too. You can do it!

Thank you everyone that helped me and thank you everyone that I help, for your business and your commitment to a better way of living! :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
congratulation-043.gif

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Good on ya CM, I'm passing 9 months myself, 6 of um without any Nicotine. After 52 years of smoking tobacco cigs, (2.5 pad when quit), I sort of ACCIDENTLY quit smoking. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu
Thanks! That's awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Funny thing, I never thought e-cigs would do anything for me. Glad I tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread