Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
If you would have told me even 14 months ago that I would be smoke free for a year as of today, chances are I would have laughed in your face. I've been one of the luck ones that was able to quit from the first day that I substituted vaping for a 25 year cig habit.

To anyone who thinks it can't happen, I used to think so as well. Keep working on it!

1 year today for both my wife and I!! woohoo............

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If you would have told me even 14 months ago that I would be smoke free for a year as of today, chances are I would have laughed in your face. I've been one of the luck ones that was able to quit from the first day that I substituted vaping for a 25 year cig habit.

To anyone who thinks it can't happen, I used to think so as well. Keep working on it!

1 year today for both my wife and I!! woohoo............

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs: I will reach my 1 year analog free on April 4th. I cut down to 8 or less a day in February of '09 and became analog free 4/4 after getting my first mod. It's been a life saver.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Hey, Elendil: You reached your 1 year on my husbsand's birthday (3/31/2010) and I reached it a few days earlier on my younger son's birthday (3/27/2010).

I don't have a family birthday to relate to WV2win's April 4 date, but feel just as much pleasure at that accomplishment as well.

Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance!

It should be noted that the one year mark is considered "permanent" in the smoking cessation research world. If you make it to one year, the chances of relapse go way, way down.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hey, Elendil: You reached your 1 year on my husbsand's birthday (3/31/2010) and I reached it a few days earlier on my younger son's birthday (3/27/2010).

I don't have a family birthday to relate to WV2win's April 4 date, but feel just as much pleasure at that accomplishment as well.

Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance!

It should be noted that the one year mark is considered "permanent" in the smoking cessation research world. If you make it to one year, the chances of relapse go way, way down.

Thank you, Vocalek and everyone else for the kind remarks. I feel "blessed" to have found personal vaporizers which is significant on this Easter weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread