1 Year, Smoke Free Today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Congrats to you!! That's quite an accomplishment! When I first started vaping I used those pre mixed liquids from China that you mentioned...then I discovered TV!! OMG what an amazing difference! I can personally say that because of your product I will be in vaping heaven for a long time to come and will never look back! Thank you!! :)

Ditto!!!!!!! I was fortunate enough to find Tasty Vapor within 2 weeks of vaping. I have never looked back. Thanks to you, I can honestly say that giving up analogs was one of the easiest things that I have ever done. I have been smoke free for 4 months, and feel confident that another analog will never pass these lips. Congrats, and keep doing what your doing.:)

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Congratulations Geoff! Yes e-cigs work to quit smoking! But I don't think I would have stuck it out this long if it wasn't for you and the team making the best Juice out there! So my success so far is due to you and you're Juice!

Hey there Markimar. Just a note, you should probably change your signature to show "Tobacco Free with the Help Of Tasty Vapor" Instead of TW. Just a thought though. Not saying you have to change anything, just a recommendation.

CV :laugh:

P.S. Happy Vaping!!

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Congratulations, Geoff! I passed my 1 year milestone last month, and it's one of the best feelings ever. To be in my car without the smell of stale smoke, to not have to go outside in the freezing cold rain of winter in the Pacific Northwest, and to be able to vape at my computer while I do my thing-- all great!

Thank you for helping to contribute to my own success with your wonderful products! (an order of which I'm due to make. Your Pina Colada has become my go-to vape!)

cataine

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
VA
I can't really say anything that hasn't been said - you were my go to vape after the first week...and I've been analog free for 5 months...

Your tobacco/menthol got my man off analogs completely (and he wasn't even going to quit!) I got him a kit and a bottle of your juice for his birthday...and he smoked his last analog 2 days later.

You are a hero to many of us

congratulations on your own success

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
Congrats and thanks as all have said........

but let me add.....should you consider even for a second, screwing up your (obviously) incredible taste with another analog....remember.....you aint just killin yourself but endangering MANY others. Stay smoke free for your sake and OURS!!!!

Oh and if it's gonna be like that, I think you are smoke free for decades if you get credit for all these others you've helped along the way.

Great job not smoking and even greater job making amazing juice!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
but let me add.....should you consider even for a second, screwing up your (obviously) incredible taste with another analog....remember.....you aint just killin yourself but endangering MANY others. Stay smoke free for your sake and OURS!!!!
Nana! What are you doing on ECF (other than trying to pile some guilt on Geoff?)

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
Hey, the entire POINT of Tasty Vapor was making that process easier!

This cheap single-flavor crap that was coming from overseas...I tell ya.. If that's all there was, I'd be back on the analogs for sure, holding my chest and wondering when the first heart attack was going to hit.

I TRULY wanted to take the liquid experience to the next level. Something you could REALLY enjoy more than smoking.

For me and very honestly, I enjoy my own products. A LOT. And the look on people faces when they try my products at a club, show, coffee shop, party....Only fortifies what I'm doing.

If I had anything to do with any of you staying the hell away from those damned coffin nails, then I tell ya, I am not blessed as much as putting blessings to work!

I'm just as much a part of your experience as you're all part of mine. Glad to be in the same boat with ya!

Congrats, on your 1 year aniv. Thanks for helping us cross over with the Tasty Vapors you sell. Tomorrow will be 6 months for me. Can't say it saved money, but I did have and still do ..wonderful experience.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I just personally want to say Thank You...

I quit by taking up the vape last October 3rd.....your peppermint and tastyfinger has helped me refrain from going back.

I had a few days that i really wanted one of those hateful things...but honestly, your peppermint helped me thru those days.

You have helped so very many of us, that i just wanted to say a special Thank you ...for helping Me stay with the vape.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Hey there Markimar. Just a note, you should probably change your signature to show "Tobacco Free with the Help Of Tasty Vapor" Instead of TW. Just a thought though. Not saying you have to change anything, just a recommendation.

CV :laugh:

P.S. Happy Vaping!!

Is there a pre-made signature with the calculator? I'd love to switch it over to tastyvapor! I'd rather push TV than tw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread