1 year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Corona, Ca
I have been smoke free for just over a year now! I love my e-cigs I never could have done it without them. I smoked for over 40 years. I can now breathe easy and when I wake up no more hacking coughs. I can even laugh without coughing up a lung LOL I can’t say I don’t think about a cigarette but, I never want another one. For those of you that are still new at all of the e-cigs hang in there. Your taste buds will return and the e juice will taste better every month. :)

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
2yosgg3.jpg

kathy123

Mar 2, 2010
il
I have been smoke free for just over a year now! I love my e-cigs I never could have done it without them. I smoked for over 40 years. I can now breathe easy and when I wake up no more hacking coughs. I can even laugh without coughing up a lung LOL I can’t say I don’t think about a cigarette but, I never want another one. For those of you that are still new at all of the e-cigs hang in there. Your taste buds will return and the e juice will taste better every month. :)

fantastic!!

Bee

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Corona, Ca
Thank you all. To answer your question 5cardstud my lungs are better now but I still have some shortness of breath at times. I have always had bronchitis and the doctor said I have COPD. I can breathe deeper and have a lot more energy now. The other thing that really helped was Dr Natura. It is a body cleanse and after a month of cleanse I ordered 2 more months and also used the Toxinout for a month. Just my own opinion it is what helped to rid my body of all the crap from analogs.

45097.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread