Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
To Celebrate My Birthday On Sunday,
I'm Giving $10.00 Any Saber Touch Order!

3saberswebsmall.jpg

Use Code 10off At Checkout.

This Will Last Until My Birthday Is Over Sunday Night!

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Sir_Lawrence, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your "Knurled" saber touches. Both the Black and the green one, but I really like the Knurled paint job with the three turned lines. These are so beautiful I truly think you should make this design your main product! Boy if I had seen these before I bought the PV i have now I'd have a sabor touch in my hand instead of my Bolt. With that finish, and the 3 turned lines on each end, and the brass caps, ooo-weee, thats a beautiful mod.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Sir_Lawrence, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your "Knurled" saber touches. Both the Black and the green one, but I really like the Knurled paint job with the three turned lines. These are so beautiful I truly think you should make this design your main product! Boy if I had seen these before I bought the PV i have now I'd have a sabor touch in my hand instead of my Bolt. With that finish, and the 3 turned lines on each end, and the brass caps, ooo-weee, thats a beautiful mod.

Thank you! You know, my mods cost around a carton of cigs.... but they save lives! Let me know what you would like to order. You can always contact me at SirLawrence@VaporMoon.com

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

I think your Bolt needs a back up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread