%10 gst on order under $1000 now Aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozm8ey

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
melboune,australia
So basically we now have to pay %10 tax on orders for online shopping thats under $1000 from overseas now in Australia. Used to be order above $1000. Would this be a good way to get around that:

So what i was thinking is i order e-liquid from Australia that contains 0 nicotine then i order a 100ml bottle of 100mg nictotine from new zealand, then i put the nicotine into the 0 nicotine e-liquid's

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    So basically we now have to pay %10 tax on orders for online shopping thats under $1000 from overseas now in Australia. Used to be order above $1000. Would this be a good way to get around that:

So what i was thinking is i order e-liquid from Australia that contains 0 nicotine then i order a 100ml bottle of 100mg nictotine from new zealand, then i put the nicotine into the 0 nicotine e-liquid's
    My heart goes out to all you vapers down there. I heard the whole banning of ecigs started with those candy sticks that looked like cigarettes :(.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
    Jun 25, 2018

That's what I've been doing. I order 500ml of 100mg nicotine from NZ vapoureyes and I order juice from vapr(locally).

Last edited:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole

Yes. Mixology, Vapoureyes etc
    Order a "doubler" flavour in Au.

• Agree
    Reactions: Possum64

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    W
    My heart goes out to all you vapers down there. I heard the whole banning of ecigs started with those candy sticks that looked like cigarettes :(.
    When i was a kid, we had 2 kinds of candy cigs. One was some kind of hard marshmallow with a bit of red dye on one end. They tasted weird but i ate them anyway. The other was bubble gum, in a wrapper. And there was a bit of cornstarch to keep it from sticking to the paper. If you blew on it, a puff of "smoke" would come out the end of it. Its a shame that candy would make some people so uptight. And its probably shameful that we had candy cigs, lol.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread