Status
Not open for further replies.

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your supports to xtar on e-cigarette-forum all the time. Now, we have 10 chances to get a free XTAR PB2 charger . If you are interested in it, please just follow the instructions below.

1. How to get a chance?
Just leave a comment below. We will choose 10 lucky participants randomly. And we will contact you by private message if you get the chance.

2. Deadline: Ended Now ( It is not allowed to hold an activity like this, so we need to stop it now. I am really sorry for this inconvenience. We will choose 10 lucky participants from the current 25 participants.)

4. xtar reserves the right of final explanation.

8bb2f67b-391e-4179-9060-619d6909760f.jpg

Last edited:

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
chargers never go out of style, and can never have enough and using as a power bank is really cool , something to have near you all the time or at least more than one in the car and one at home & work would be great and for people who camp out in the woods or get lost for long periods of time or talk on the phone a lot or use your phone for its navigation feature, but then I guess you wouldn't get lost, lol, if your traveling across country by car you could use it to recharge an electric razor so you always look like you slept in a hotel even if you are a cheap skate and slept in the car with no bathroom or shower, you could always take a PR shower at Arbys I suppose but shaving isn't cool at a public rest-room, hec I can barely poop at a public rest-room, and don't get me started on the cloth hand dryers, who wants to dry up after some one on the same wet spot because the cloth is jammed, "not me " I say out loud to the dog who is now looking at me like im made of bacon, speaking of bacon you have to be careful and read the label and see that it is truly a pound and not 12 ounces at the lbs.price, any way I hope I win, looks like a great charger:vapor:

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: SnapDragon NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread