Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I received a couple pm's from Justin, but nothing on the procedure to use.
    This is the e-mail I got, China is 12hrs difference:

Dear Friend,

This is Melody from Xtar. Thank you very much for taking time to try our newly released product.
    We will send out the item to you from Amazon warehouse which is the fastest way for you to receive it.
    How to get a Free PB2 Battery Charger from Xtar:
    1.Click the link below, then click the blue button"buy at amazon us", page will transfer to Amazon.com;
    XTAR PB2,Power bank,portable battery charger,power bank charger,replaceable power bank,replacea

2.U could browse the product page on Amazon for more infromation (such as pictures, description,Q&A, or compare with other similar items on that page), if you have any questions, you could summit questions on the Q&A column,our professional colleague will answer you;

3.After order, please reply me with Order ID and your Paypal Account, we will refund you full include PP fee.

If you have any further question, please let me know
    Thank you very much!
    Look forward to your reply
    Sincerely
    Melody

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    This is the e-mail I got, China is 12hrs difference:

Dear Friend,

This is Melody from Xtar. Thank you very much for taking time to try our newly released product.
    We will send out the item to you from Amazon warehouse which is the fastest way for you to receive it.
    How to get a Free PB2 Battery Charger from Xtar:
    1.Click the link below, then click the blue button"buy at amazon us", page will transfer to Amazon.com;
    XTAR PB2,Power bank,portable battery charger,power bank charger,replaceable power bank,replacea

2.U could browse the product page on Amazon for more infromation (such as pictures, description,Q&A, or compare with other similar items on that page), if you have any questions, you could summit questions on the Q&A column,our professional colleague will answer you;

3.After order, please reply me with Order ID and your Paypal Account, we will refund you full include PP fee.

If you have any further question, please let me know
    Thank you very much!
    Look forward to your reply
    Sincerely
    Melody
    That's the same one I received also.

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread